Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-05, 05:27 PM  
LovetoFirm

Is Waltz to Fitness rebounder friendly?

I recently previewed Gin's Waltz to Fitness. It seemed to move kind of slowly. Does anyone do this one on the rebounder? Is it fun that way? I'm sidelined by an injury, so I can't try it myself right now. Thanks!
LovetoFirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 09:19 PM  
horsemom2

defnitely

Waltz to Fitness is definitely rebounder friendly and a nice change from Leslie and George. If you like the 3 count music, you may want to try a Gin ramping workout on the rebounder too.

Barb S
who never did Waltz to Fitness much after getting the ramp workouts
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-05, 10:37 PM  
LovetoFirm

Barb: Thanks! I don't mind the 3 count music. I've never seen any of the ramping workouts. Which ones would you recommend? And do you prefer Gin or Leslie?
Old 07-14-05, 06:34 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetoFirm
Barb: Thanks! I don't mind the 3 count music. I've never seen any of the ramping workouts. Which ones would you recommend? And do you prefer Gin or Leslie?
I prefer Gin. First of all, I burnt out on Leslie and second of all, Gin's ramping workouts do use that beautiful new 3 count music. Even though I have a ramp, I used to switch to the rebounder when the urge struck (sometimes the ramping workouts would start to drag for me) and found the ramp workouts as easy to adapt as walking workouts. Of course, they were suddenly offered cheaply retail once I put them on my tradelist!!! LOL
ETA: I got the Gin workouts and titles all mixed up in my head but will watch alittle of each and figure out which were my favorites over the next few days

Barb S
who has the freebie Gin ramping dvd somewhere and if I can find it would be happy to send it to you
Old 07-14-05, 08:18 AM  
LovetoFirm

Barb: Thanks for your help! Yes, I would like to add some of the ramping titles to my wishlist, or look for them on the swap. If you find the freebie, let me know. I'll be glad to send SASE. Thanks!
Old 07-14-05, 08:42 AM  
horsemom2

let's call it a loan for now?

I PMed you for your address.
I did the Intro to Incline Walking this morning using various *toys* and it worked well with everything!
Rebounder, Bosu, Bodywedge 21 (inflatable now $10 at CVS), and even the ramp and floor LOL
I think it may work with a cardio coach too!

Barb S
who is rethinking trading my ramp workouts
Old 07-14-05, 10:00 AM  
horsemom2

favorite ramp workouts thread

http://69.93.245.62/forum/showthread...in+Miller+Ramp

Tags
rebounder friendly