Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-04, 06:43 AM  
janetb
VF Supporter

Thanks for the replies!

Yes, I was quite sure most of you weren't intending to not buy at all, that it was more about spending wisely. I only meant the term "failure" lightly, more in a tongue-and-cheek type of way. New purchases are definitely much more satisfying when you put more thought and consideration as to whether you really "need" them, when you do all your unused videos first, and when you can hold out for a better sale. I'm glad that the NBC helps you do that, and I see that the check-in has been revived. It seems that it's only been a couple of weeks since no one has posted to it, it just got lost amongst so many other check-ins.
Happy shopping and saving!
Janet
janetb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-04, 07:35 AM  
deanne
VF Supporter

I've loved

the NBC and don't think anyone who has really applied the mindfulness has failed. The NBC allowed me to really wait to buy the Power90Xs, so then I got a GREAT price! I also feel I've earned them.

It really was about making your own guidelines to create mindfulness and control of spending. I know it feels good for me! I also like the streamlining of my collection that's occured.

Deanne
deanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no buy