Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-22, 02:55 PM  
JENILU

Program Rec, for those in Adrenal Fatigue and Just Plain Exhaustion

(First paragraph is story time, sorry, can skip, just giving info on why in program)
I have just started this program recently, but the lady running it is so kind and really helps you retrain your mind and include a a good bit of "workouts- if you can call them that" to keep you in a rest and heal response. It is more for Adrenal fatigue and not necessarily Addison's (and the multiple other autoimmune diseases I have), but she does feel like she can help me to get some better and atleast help me change my mind set. I was always "if you are not moving forward, you are moving backward", and I struggle to let go- especially in the middle of a sudden menopause which decided to play a hard joke on me. With the weight changes and a dr that is not doing me any favors with any of my diseases (still actively looking for another), I have to do what I can for myself). I didn't want to be my mom or sisters who had bones of powder and seemed to break things at the drop of a hat.I don't absorb nutrients well, so I have just done all I could, and til now had the opposite bones of the rest of my family. A lot of days I can barely get out of bed, and had to stash steroid from an old RX for emergency supply since my lovely dr doesn't believe in emergency supply (I was honest with her about it).
OK, to program. Her name is Vanessa B and you can find her on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/@VanessaBHealthTV
She has a lot of workouts there for all levels or tired or adrenal fatigue, but want to still feel like you are doing something (I get really OCD(?) about that. Never, even after a surgery or block skipping a day (I would do "something"- ok, if recovering from Anesthesia, I may do nothing, but I always had bands or something handy fpor whatever may come) Just this free part is really good.
Here is the interview where I first discovered her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj9jhI2e9h0

Here is the program I am now doing, because I needed more help in my mindset to slow down:
https://vanessabhealth.com/adrenal-fit/

(She has other programs as well. She let me get Adrenal Fit and body Lean in a deal, but I had to promise not to mess with Body Lean at all yet, so can't tell you anything there, lol. It was what I was gonna buy, and her conscience wouldn't let her sell it to me with my health issues. She is very sweet and answers questions so kindly)

I am hoping this can help some of you!!

Side note: i am looking for very healing Qigong (that I don't have) and other things like it and have a lot of loves I guess i have to get rid of just haven't had energy in a long time to make a trade list of sell list. But I do have LOT I could trade of whatever. Maybe I will do one and just make it simple. bless y'all, and if anyone is suffering, my hear and prayers are with you and may you be filled with life and energy soon!!! All my love

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-22, 10:13 PM  
star117

Glad you've found something to work for you!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-22, 01:45 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
Glad you've found something to work for you!
Thankyou!! Hoping it can help someone.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adrenal fatigue, youtube channels