Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-03, 08:07 AM  
gigi

I've just started jogging with a friend from work. Right now we are going to jog on Mondays. We jogged (ran 3 min. walked 1 min.) 2 miles week before last. Over Thanksgiving break(I teach) I jogged 2.4 miles on my own(jogged most of the time). This week we jogged 3 miles(ran 4 min. walked 1 min.). I really wanted to do something else for crosstraining purposes. The girl I run with runs marathons and she said that I ran at a really good pace for someone just starting out. I was so worried that it would be so hard and wanted to put my home workouts to the test. It made me feel so good to see how well I did and that what I am doing at home truly is of benefit. I always felt like I was getting as good as if not a better workout at home than I ever got when I belonged to the gym. We are going to work up to 5 miles. Now I'm sick so I am not able to workout so I hope I am well enough to run with her on Monday and to try out my new Body Blast DVD's! All this to say home exercise works! Of course all of you already knew that! A few years ago jogging in public would have intimidated me so much! Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.
Old 12-06-03, 04:59 PM  
gamber

I run once a week except for in the hot weather, I use my Airdyne for "spinning" workouts at home, and occasionally I inline skate, cross-country ski, hike, scuba dive or swim at the community pool. But 19 out of 20 of my workouts are Cathe.
gamber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dancing