Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-18-21, 06:58 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I contacted support about the not connected message and was told I needed to play it from the PP app and not the PP website.
did you try https://www.liftandshift.us/library in a browser?
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 12:09 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
did you try https://www.liftandshift.us/library in a browser?
The link you have is the Lift and Shift website, and I've never had issues playing from that website. At first, Lift and Shift didn't show up in my PP library. I wanted to use my Roku and download, and I needed it on PP for that. It took a week of emails with support before it showed up in my PP library.

However, I could not play it from the PP website (https://go.platformpurple.com/) on my PC or laptop, but I could play it from the PP app on my phone and on my Roku channel. I can play Jessica's other workouts from the PP website, but not Lift and Shift. Support told me I needed to access Lift and Shift from the PP app on my PC and laptop, and not the PP website. It still doesn't work from my PC, even with the app, but it does play from the app on my laptop.

Forgive me if I'm not understanding. Are you saying that you can download it from the Lift and Shift website in the Firefox browser? I thought you needed to be in the PP website to download, and since I can't play it from there, I didn't think it would work.
Old 03-18-21, 01:34 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post

Forgive me if I'm not understanding. Are you saying that you can download it from the Lift and Shift website in the Firefox browser? I thought you needed to be in the PP website to download, and since I can't play it from there, I didn't think it would work.
yes
go directly to the lift and shift website using the firefox browser and use the firefox extension Ant Video downloader to download any video you want to produce a file for. This will produce an actual MP4 video file on your pc/lapop download folder that you can copy, transfer, play, rename, etc. It is entirely different than a purple player download.
the Firefox Ant Video Downloader will download a video file from most streaming sites.
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-21, 02:05 PM  
Leonana

Okay, thanks. I was just going to download from PP, but this sounds better.

Tags
digital storage, dropbox, purple player, samsung, tablet, youtube downloads