Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-18, 10:36 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I have subscribed to SBF off and on for a few years now. Last year about this time, I paid for the yearly subscription and have already received 2 or 3 emails reminding me that my subscription is about to expire. It is really nice to have that reminder. Suzanne's price is so reasonable, I think I am going to keep it.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-18, 11:05 AM  
sillygirl

Yes, I just received my second email from SBF that my subcribtion will end in a month. I too will be renewing. I just really enjoy her workouts, that she takes the time to include music, some have voice-over, and her neutral-spine emphasis barre method is a nice compliment to my Pilates practice. Her website dashboard and video search really is one of the best I’ve seen. I like being able to search workouts not only by duration and difficulty but also by type like Bounce, Cardio, Active Stretch, even Relaxed Stretch, etc. Then you can search by goal - Balance, Weigh Loss, Relaxation, Flexibilty, etc. it!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-18, 12:02 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Yes, I just received my second email from SBF that my subcribtion will end in a month. I too will be renewing. I just really enjoy her workouts, that she takes the time to include music, some have voice-over, and her neutral-spine emphasis barre method is a nice compliment to my Pilates practice. Her website dashboard and video search really is one of the best I’ve seen. I like being able to search workouts not only by duration and difficulty but also by type like Bounce, Cardio, Active Stretch, even Relaxed Stretch, etc. Then you can search by goal - Balance, Weigh Loss, Relaxation, Flexibilty, etc. it!
I love Suzanne's workouts, and her redesigned website
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad customer service, canceling pilates by lisa, pilates by lisa