Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-16, 09:22 AM  
marki64

You tube & a tablet question

I just got a new Galaxy tablet for Xmas, which I am loving. This is probably a dumb question (I am behind technology), I have been playing around on you tube and I think I subscribed to Lifestyle? Anyway, how do I create a play list. I am finding a couple Michelle D. videos, and she is bookmarked, but a bunch of other stuff comes up too. I know this sounds kinda lame. Any help is so appreciated. I just want to be able to go right to the workouts I want.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 09:48 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I didn't know either, but I stumbled upon it the other day, you click the "+ Add to" dropdown under the youtube video and can "watch later" to add it to a playlist. I think you can save different playlists, I just have a (rather long LOL) playlist that houses all of the workouts I would like to do at some point.
Old 12-30-16, 09:49 AM  
sherry7899

If you have a video that you want to add to a playlist:

-underneath the video on the left side, there is an option that says "add to" with a + sign next to it

-click on the + sign

-an empty long box should pop up

-under that the option "create new playlist" should pop up

-click on that and type the name of the playlist you want to create

-click on the blue box underneath that says "create"

-when you want to add more videos to that playlist, click on the "add to" and will bring up a list of the playlists you have created

I hope that made sense. The only way I can give these instructions is to go to you tube and actually create a playlist so I can explain it

You can make as many playlists as you like. If you have multiple playlists, you can just click on "add to" and move down to select the one you want to use.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 10:23 AM  
marki64

Sherry, you are Awesome! Thank you. I will play with this later. There is so much I am trying to figure out, so I will hopefully organize my stuff this weekend. I don't know how much I will like working out with a small screen, but I have a smart TV, so my husband can help me with that at some point in time. I may find that the regular computer screen is better after all.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 01:04 PM  
sherry7899

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy using them. I wonder if you using you tube on Apple tv is easier than with the Amazon Fire Stick? With the Fire Stick, for some reason it is harder to navigate the playlists.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tablet