Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-13, 11:14 PM  
nairie

Quote:
Originally Posted by workoutjunkie View Post
Thanks for your input! I ended up getting AfterBurn, but have not attempted it yet. I'm afraid, lol. Next order, I will consider FlexTrain and Cardio Supersets.
hey workoutjunkie! When will you try Afterburn? I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Don't be afraid! Ok maybe a little bit! I did it last week I think. It is such a great, killer workout!

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 11:20 PM  
nairie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
Afterburn is KILLER. ETA: if you like Supercuts but don't want to venture into "Cathe crazy-land" I'd go with Cardio Supersets. I do that one often and it's a slightly lighter version of Afterburn. Not as intense and doesn't make my butt as sore as Afterburn, but still an excellent workout and more on par with Supercuts.
Agree 100%!

Just to add: Although, for me personally, Supercuts doesn't have much of a cardio affect that Cardio supersets does. I mean I get sweaty with Supercuts but it doesn't have actual cardio in it.

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-14, 09:11 AM  
gigi

I agree that Cardio Supersets and Afterburn are much harder than they look. They are low impact and really tough workouts for me.

Again I say to Cathe, please remake very similar workouts with rocking tunes!!!!

I do enjoy Flex Train (upper body emphasis) and Supercuts as well. Tough enough just not super tough so I agree with others who have said, definitely not a waste of time. In the future I may try an X10 segment as a warm up to Flex Train and Supercuts or pairing Flex Train with a short lower body workout.
Old 01-02-14, 09:44 AM  
workoutjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairie View Post
hey workoutjunkie! When will you try Afterburn? I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Don't be afraid! Ok maybe a little bit! I did it last week I think. It is such a great, killer workout!
Hey nairie! It'll probably be a few weeks before I try AfterBurn. I've had a lingering cold that has zapped my energy, so I need to gradually work my way up to it with some easier workouts first. Guess I should've gotten Cardio Supersets too and attempted that first in order to prepare me for AfterBurn! lol Oh well. Next time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I agree that Cardio Supersets and Afterburn are much harder than they look. They are low impact and really tough workouts for me.

Again I say to Cathe, please remake very similar workouts with rocking tunes!!!!

I do enjoy Flex Train (upper body emphasis) and Supercuts as well. Tough enough just not super tough so I agree with others who have said, definitely not a waste of time. In the future I may try an X10 segment as a warm up to Flex Train and Supercuts or pairing Flex Train with a short lower body workout.
I still want Flex Train too. Some days I don't mind if there is more upper body emphasis. On days when I'm not quite as motivated, I look forward to upper body workouts, whereas lower body ones can have kind of a dread factor for me.
workoutjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flex train