Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-12, 01:45 AM  
juberann

Funny how, before this thread, I had forgotten about almost every system I have ever bought but now I am remembering all of them I gotta add one more to my ever expanding list and that's P57, I have all of them and the ball. I really, really wanted to love these because I know they are effective workouts but, try as I did, I just could'nt love these workouts. I was quite disappointed to because I had full intention of doing these for awhile. The dread factor was just too much for me
Old 03-31-12, 03:02 PM  
steakhousegirl

The only system I ever traded was Cathe's newest LIS. I liked the workouts but after destroying my knees it was all over.

It is also the only system that has resulted in long-lasting injuries for me. If you have wonky knees STAY AWAY from it!!!

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
steakhousegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 03:41 PM  
alisoncooks

I'm singing the hallelujah chorus b/c I sold off my Pump set.
WHEW!
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 05:34 PM  
MollyC

S90. The guy leading it was just too macho for me. Plus the set made me claustrophobic. It seemed like it had really low ceilings and they were all squeezed in there pretty tightly with not much room to maneuver in some kind of semi-circle situation. This was on the first DVD, I never bothered watching the rest of them.

I was too embarrassed to give it away to my friends who use workout videos because I didn't want to acknowledge that I bought it, so I just threw it in the trash.
MollyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 05:52 PM  
pgun3

only system I have ever really bought complete was the STS. I didn't like that at all! ended up trading it off. I am liking the Kineticflix website. I can try the workout and I never end up buying it. Les Mills I am passing on, Tapout XT I am passing on so far. I did Butts & Guts today (I think that's the name), it was okay, tried Cardio XT the warm up had too much jumping, this old body can't take that much anymore.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 08:01 PM  
Michal

RK - just boring. What to do with those kettlebells? One is a doorstop.
CLX - bought and sold it twice

I am surprised I like TurboFire so much. Trying Jillian at the moment...killing me.
Michal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 08:14 PM  
Ann1964

CLX
Original turbo fire
BBL
Supreme 90
Weider x -factor
Firm Express

Glad I sold all of them.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 10:25 PM  
bfit

I got rid of Butt Bible just the other day. I just couldn't make myself do it. The exercises were OK, but the instructor's voice and mannerisms drove me nuts. Also, I eagerly awaited Cathe's LIS for months after I preordered it, and I followed all the threads about when it would be finished, when it would be shipped, etc. Now I don't find myself using any of the workouts very often at all, but I feel sort of like I should still give it a chance. I haven't been able to do any of it lately because of an injury so I'm hoping that some time away will change my outlook on it.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-12, 11:34 PM  
DebbieRN

Not that much of a systems girl but I returned Zumba Exhilarate to QVC. I have the first one and I can Zumba at my gym for free if I want the live version. Can't do the hard core stuff anymore like CLX or P90X, so wasn't tempted there.

Debbie
DebbieRN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti-bandwagon, hits and misses, systems, worst of