Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-11, 03:30 PM  
mle777

He-he, I'm leaning that way. My yellow BBL band broke, so I added Firewalker bands to my cart and put in the 15% off code. This puts my total for the workouts (minus the bike one) and the bands at $100.16 (with free shipping).

ETA - Ordered. Wow, I don't know if the order numbers started with number 1, but if they did, I'm impressed. My order number is in the 80,000's.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-11, 05:29 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

JORDAN: First of all - GREAT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to send you a PM to check on you sometime soon anyway. Hope all is well. Drop in and say hey at the check-in.

In answer to your question, more or less... I pre-ordered the whole shooting match. Couldn't resist. I can always trade off what I don't like but over the years I've only gotten rid of 2 DVD's of Cathe's... even if I don't do them.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-11, 09:17 PM  
jordan

Hi Gibbee ,

Well, we're in the final stretch and I'm feeling good that I preordered earlier. I got busy this afternoon and then I had to watch SYTYCD (good show tonight ). I probably would have forgotten to order, so I'm glad I did it earlier. I'll PM you soon.

It sounds like people really thought this presale through and are very comfortable with their decisions.

Now we wait...
jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale