Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-07, 03:50 PM  
clare

Yoga Zone instructors?

What ever happened to the instructors from the Yoga Zone series? Do any of them still appear in videos?
clare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-07, 04:39 PM  
ssgilby

I don't know, but my favorite YZ insructor is the Master himself, Alan Finger! YZ's Yoga for Flexibility & Stress Release is one of only two YZ videos I still own. (The other being the meditation DVD, which Alan also leads and is wonderful as well!) I absolutely love Yoga for Flexibility & Stress Release. The guided savasana at the end is my all-time favorite. No one, IMO, can "talk" you into a position like Alan. He gives such good imagery! I sure wish Alan would put out some more videos, perhaps some that are a bit more advanced yet still retain that mellow Alan Finger/YZ vibe! Anyone know what Alan is doing now?
Old 12-12-07, 05:52 PM  
sherry7899

A few years ago Lisa and Charles Matkins released two titles-Healing Yoga for Aches and Pains and Healing Yoga for Common Conditions (not sure of the second title) I really love the Yoga Zone dvds and wish they would release more. I'd really like to see more dvds led by Jen Moness and the instructor named Beverly who did a segment in Evening Stress Release.

Take care,
Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alan finger, yoga zone