Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-13-19, 11:56 AM  
karenl

Pahla B Fitness

Has anyone ever bought any of Pahla B's programs? I'm on her email list and got an email from her today. She is having a 50% off sale with the code LUCKY50. I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to get any of them. I'm trying to get back on the fitness wagon and the ones I've done are really doable for me.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Karen
karenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-19, 11:34 AM  
Leonana

I haven't bought any, but I like some of her You Tube workouts.
Old 09-14-19, 02:36 PM  
Ann_L

Thanks for sharing the discount code. I'm hoping someone will chime in with thoughts on Pahla's programs. I've been thinking about doing some of her more gentle ones, which look like they would be good for someone like me dealing with a bit of hip bursitis. But I thought they were all free on youtube. I looked at her site, and I can't tell what you get when you purchase her videos, other than links back to youtube. What am I missing?

Ann
Ann_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-19, 05:00 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann_L View Post
Thanks for sharing the discount code. I'm hoping someone will chime in with thoughts on Pahla's programs. I've been thinking about doing some of her more gentle ones, which look like they would be good for someone like me dealing with a bit of hip bursitis. But I thought they were all free on youtube. I looked at her site, and I can't tell what you get when you purchase her videos, other than links back to youtube. What am I missing?

Ann
You probably get access to private youtube videos. I believe she has some stuff that's free and some stuff that you have to pay to view.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 09:13 AM  
bubbles76

I didn't even know that Pahla B had bundles topurchase.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 11:25 AM  
donnadc

I downloaded the Fit over Fifty program for free. It appears to be 14 days of links to youtube videos, a different one for each day. I've only done the first day so far but I liked it

I "think" the programs are links to her youtube videos but they're in an order so as to be a program instead of just doing random videos everyday.

I'm going to try to stick with the 14 day program. They seem very doable for me.
donnadc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pahla bowers