Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 06-20-22, 12:21 PM  
lynnf

Yoga class.

Diana, what a terrible story. I pray that all the ladies will be ok. I have been trying not to hear the news about all the shootings that are happening and am so sorry that this has come so close to you.

Cheryl, as you get more and more settled, I think you will find you will have time to get more adapted to the language issues, esp. you DD who will pick it up amazingly quickly. Getting settled can be hard! Good luck with your stuff arriving.

Cynthia, sorry to hear about the kids with Covid, hoping they are all better soon and that it doesn't spread to the whole group. How terrible this virus has been! While it's certainly so much better, I wish we could put the whole thing behind us fully and never have to hear about it again.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-22, 12:41 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, praying for Jordon.

I delivered my ton of pancakes, gave them heating instructions, and took a walk on the oceanview path.

Came home and DD was about to leave for work. She said that she had just learned that a friend whom she had seen last week, tested positive. I used a home test kit on her and then texted the result to her & told her to come home & isolate. She tested positive. Then I used the last kit in the box to test myself and I'm negative, which was a relief considering the pancakes. DD wasn't home when I made them last night. She had tested negative a week ago.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-22, 10:20 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

One of our church family members cleans the church on the weekends. She was sick this past weekend and didn't clean. I heard her DH was going to take her to get tested tomorrow. I have quite a few tests. I took 2 sets (4 tests) and put them on their front porch. They both tested positive. The DH was at church this weekend and was around Pastor today. I took 2 sets of tests to Pastor too. Pastor is going to quarantine and test later in the week. I didn't get close to the man on Sunday. Pastor came to the office door today but he was at least 6 feet from me.

Edited: Pastor came to the office door, not DH, LOL Geesh! I haven't been close to any of the people with it. I do need to go out this week, but I will wear a mask, like always and go places during low traffic times.

Cynthia I'm glad you were able to share the pancakes. I know the kids enjoyed them. I'll be praying for your DD.

Waving Hi to Lynn & Cheryl

Check-In: JS Core Control

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-22, 05:08 AM  
seabliss

Today was my and Lynn's favorite cardio workout.

Wow, so much news in one day! A lot to pray for.

Cynthia, praying for your DD and the kids to recover quickly, and that you don't catch it from her. Can you get any more tests? Are they easy to get there?

Diana, praying also for Jordan and the ladies, as well as for your pastor, your DH, you, and the people at your church.

Lynn, thanks for the good wishes. Trusting that everything will work out!

My sister's daughter still has chest pain and shortness of breath. She's getting an echocardiogram tomorrow to see the current situation. I don't know how the ovarian cyst situation is going. This week she closes on a condo and starts med school, and she's too weak to pack to move. Her roommate must do most of it. I think my sister will fly back to help her for a few days, but she has little guys at home to care for too.
Old 06-21-22, 09:01 AM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 min. signature. Last night added on a 15 minute barre 3 cardio to see if that was any better, but it wasn't. That's it, staying with my and Cheryl's cardio for good. Also did a night walk with DH since day walks are out.

Things are quiet by us, but so sad to hear everyone's bad news and praying for all.

Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear as well about your sister's DD. To hear of someone starting med school in this state of health breaks my heart. My SIL and a good friend of mine both have daughters starting med school soon and I know their hearts would go out to you and your sister like mine does. Let's pray that your niece is fully recovered very soon.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-22, 11:07 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cheryl I'm also praying for your niece.

Steps from yesterday: 5,002

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-21-22, 08:48 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 hour swim at the pool (only a few people there and I wore a mask until I got in the water) 1 hour walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-21-22, 08:56 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Holding Cheryl's niece and Diana's church family in prayer.

Okay, good news: DD tested negative today. I ran a second test, also negative. I am confident that I conducted yesterday's test correctly, and there was a solid T line. DD had been sick, and my theory is that yesterday was her last day of being positive. She's staying home from work tomorrow to rest up. She wants to go back to work on Thursday & we'll test her in the morning.

With all the drama, I'm having a rest day. It's also too hot to exercise anyway, 85* inside.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-22, 09:10 PM  
Diana3271

Cynthia Great news about your DD.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 06-22-22, 09:00 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 15,006

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana