Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-21, 12:54 PM  
rhbrand

I prefer shoes too.

Of course I have arthritis in my right foot from a horse who reared up and landed on it. Even with boots on that freaking HURT. Shoes just feel better
Old 03-15-21, 12:45 AM  
lizh

I do all my workouts barefoot. I have a carpeted room. Sometimes I pull out a mat, but not often.
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 07:44 AM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I do them barefoot...but I do all workouts barefoot...
I do as well, except for outside walking and biking.
Old 03-15-21, 01:50 PM  
SueT

Thanks for all your responses, everyone! I’ve done the first five days of the Walk Off the Weight 31 day challenge barefoot, and so far I really like it!

I like Pahla’s workouts much more than I thought I would. I like the variety of the workouts and I’m really surprised the lack of music doesn’t bother me. I’m so busy listening to what Pahla’s saying and the moves change so frequently the time flies by. And I don’t have to make any decisions about what workout to do tomorrow.

I’m glad I read about her workouts again in the Losing Weight thread. As usual, I get excellent advice from all you lovely ladies!

Thanks again,
Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-21, 05:32 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
Thanks for all your responses, everyone! I’ve done the first five days of the Walk Off the Weight 31 day challenge barefoot, and so far I really like it!

I like Pahla’s workouts much more than I thought I would. I like the variety of the workouts and I’m really surprised the lack of music doesn’t bother me. I’m so busy listening to what Pahla’s saying and the moves change so frequently the time flies by. And I don’t have to make any decisions about what workout to do tomorrow.

I’m glad I read about her workouts again in the Losing Weight thread. As usual, I get excellent advice from all you lovely ladies!

Thanks again,
Sue
I started doing Pahla B., too, because of that thread. I'd rather have music, but it's only 20-25 minutes and since the workouts are so new to me, I am too busy listening to Pahla talk and trying to keep up with the all the changes to notice a little thing like no music.

Donna

Tags
pahla bowers, working out barefoot