Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-21-21, 06:09 PM  
donnamp

dianestjohn - that is exactly how I feel - I find myself working out w/ Pahla more and more these days as well. She is just very relatable and I agree with what you said - the workouts seem easy enough when doing them but I think they are effective and somewhat sneaky and definitely the effect from doing them is cumulative. I do sometimes miss some fusion style workouts and for those I will often go w/ Ellen or Jessica.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 10:29 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by negin View Post
it was driving me nuts, since i knew that there was another e-book and i couldn't find the link for the life of me.
I asked on youtube and pahla replied. this e-book (click on the image) made everything so clear for me.
thank you!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 03:35 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I hope you enjoy Lucy as well, it is nice to have a little change of pace here and there
Donna, I've been slow to reply. Had my covid vaccine last week and it took me almost a week to feel normal again. Yes, I've already tried one Lucy workout and loved it. It's great to have variety.

Quote:
Let me know when you are going to start the challenge, I may repeat it with you
That would be wonderful. My fast just started today. I probably won't start the challenge until early, or more likely, mid-April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfit View Post
Yes, I like Caroline Jordan too. I did a lot of her chair workouts when I was injured plus her floor toning.
Yes, her workouts look great also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
I love her warmups which feel so good on the shoulders and hips and the”welcome to my home” move which appears I think in every warmup and which opens my chest and shoulders nicely. I think Jessica tried to do some chest openers with her “hands on back, arch back” move which was in her Walk Strong 3 cool downs but that move feels awkward whereas “welcome to my home” feels expansive and fluid.
This is exactly how I feel. I LOVE the "welcome to my home" move.
Old 03-01-21, 04:02 PM  
donnamp

Negin - glad you got your vaccine, although sorry about not feeling great afterwards. I'm glad you enjoyed Lucy! She has another challenge out for this month - I'm glad she is putting out more formal challenges - she has so much content on her site it is hard to sort it all out. I have been doing Pahla's mini monthly challenges - I did the 7 day playlist for February and just started the March playlist. They are very similar to the 31 day challenge so far. It is nice to not feel wiped out after working out.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-21, 04:52 PM  
Negin

Quote:
Negin - glad you got your vaccine, although sorry about not feeling great afterwards. I'm glad you enjoyed Lucy! She has another challenge out for this month - I'm glad she is putting out more formal challenges - she has so much content on her site it is hard to sort it all out. I have been doing Pahla's mini monthly challenges - I did the 7 day playlist for February and just started the March playlist. They are very similar to the 31 day challenge so far. It is nice to not feel wiped out after working out.
Donna, thanks with re: to the vaccine. We'll be getting the second dose in April. Hopefully, my symptoms won't be as severe the next time.

Yes, Lucy's content is overwhelming. I had fun going through it and adding workouts that interested me to future playlists.

I can't wait to start with Pahla next month! I've heard great things about her mini-challenges also.

Tags
low impact aerobics, pahla bowers