Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-21, 08:38 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah O. View Post
Hi Carol, That’s so interesting. And now I want Cardio Burn even more. What are your thoughts on Maximum Cardio?
That one is probably my least favorite. I haven't done it in awhile, but I'm sure I will again.
Old 04-07-21, 04:46 PM  
Sarah O.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
If I ever see Cardio Burn while thrifting I'll pick it up for you. I don't see as many firms these days when at the thrift store, but I did see Bootcamp 3 in 1 mix the last time I was there.
I did Cardio Burn today! I decided to go ahead and pay for streaming at Fitness Favorites. It’s been so much fun choosing which workout to do each day. Anyway, I have to say that Cardio Burn wiped me out! Even with modifying the running and hops. Feels great now but I was cursing poor Tamela by the end of those pliés. I loved the abs and stretch. Overall, I enjoyed Power Cardio more but this is definitely one I’m going to work on.
Sarah O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-21, 05:41 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah O. View Post
I did Cardio Burn today! I decided to go ahead and pay for streaming at Fitness Favorites. It’s been so much fun choosing which workout to do each day. Anyway, I have to say that Cardio Burn wiped me out! Even with modifying the running and hops. Feels great now but I was cursing poor Tamela by the end of those pliés. I loved the abs and stretch. Overall, I enjoyed Power Cardio more but this is definitely one I’m going to work on.
Glad you got to try it! I definitely had to work up my endurance with this workout. I couldn't believe how many plyo jumps were in it the first time I did it. I kept saying, " no, this ISN'T fun" back at the tv! But it did get easier with continued tries. It still isn't easy, but not nearly as tough as that first time.

Tags
firm cardio, firm cardio burn, the firm