Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-21, 04:54 AM  
kirstyscooby
VF Supporter

I really want these, but the cheapest shipping option to me in NZ is $73. �� However, I do have a drop shipping USA address based in Portland which will bring the cost down to $44 which is slightly better. Now I need to try and get Cathe’s website checkout not to default to international but to stay as a “USA” as her $73 rate is way too $$$!

I love the sound of these workouts as they sound quite different to most of Cathe’s other offerings. Body weight and bands is fun, so I think these will be also!
Old 04-29-21, 08:23 AM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Was looking at the set with dvd and the download for the extra $10.00, but what is the advantage of the download added with the dvds? Never used a Cathe download before.
I use DVDs at home and downloads when I travel. Since these workouts will be great travel workouts, I ordered both the DVDs and Downloads.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 08:44 AM  
shoegoddess

I ordered the bundle without downloads.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 09:31 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
Does anyone have recommendations for bands and loops from Amazon or other that are good quality that may be similar? Seems like shipping is a lot for the whole lot and may just get the dvd

Was looking at the set with dvd and the download for the extra $10.00, but what is the advantage of the download added with the dvds? Never used a Cathe download before.
I have the same questions.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 11:00 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I have the same questions.
The fitness loops I have are here:
https://smile.amazon.com/CHOOYOU-Fit...711744&sr=8-54

The bands I ordered yesterday here:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can't necessarily recommend them. The loops my son gave to me for Christmas and I've yet to use them. The bands I ordered yesterday. Both have good reviews.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 11:05 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstyscooby View Post
I love the sound of these workouts as they sound quite different to most of Cathe’s other offerings. Body weight and bands is fun, so I think these will be also!
Just wanted to say it's good to see you again, Kirsty!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 02:11 PM  
kirstyscooby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliepie View Post
Just wanted to say it's good to see you again, Kirsty!
Thanks Julie. How are you? I’ve still been working out but stopped coming here as much! Alongside Cathe and Christi I’ve been using my freebie Apple fitness subscription for spin and also have a free trial to Les Mills on demand which I’m enjoying for the Grit workouts especially - they seem to be most like Cathe intensity.
Old 04-29-21, 02:57 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I have been so into Cathe lately, and I love those fabric loops! I'm not thrilled with mine (I only have the wide ones, not the narrow longer ones) so I ordered her loops as well as the DVDs. I didn't used to usually pre-order DVDs but I strongly want to encourage those instructors that are still putting out DVDs at all.
Old 04-29-21, 04:02 PM  
pharma_gal

Anyone know if the loop bands are different sizes or same size different resistance. I know some bands are so wide they don’t even stay on the hips. Thanks
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-21, 04:49 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Anyone know if the loop bands are different sizes or same size different resistance. I know some bands are so wide they don’t even stay on the hips. Thanks
Cathe’s fabric Boss Loops are made from the highest quality premium elastic fabric and are designed to work, shape, and tone all of your glute muscles. Our glute bands are made from a special elastic material that will not pinch your skin or roll up during almost any exercise you do.

We’ve even made these glute bands from extra durable fabric, so you don’t have to worry about your glute bands ever breaking.

Cathe Boss Loops come in three different resistances (you can also double-up on your Boss for greater resistance):

Light: Orange
Medium: Green
Heavy: Blue

Cathe’s fabric Boss Bands are made from the highest quality premium elastic fabric. Cathe Boss Bands come in three different resistances (you can also double-up on your Boss for greater resistance):

Light: Orange
Medium: Green
Heavy: Blue
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss bands, boss bands total body, boss loops, boss loops glutes core, cathe, cathe equipment, cathe presale