Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-16-22, 07:52 PM  
Sissy B

I'm on the last episode of the first series of the British version of Ghosts. I got the DVD from the library and DH is working night shift so I get to watch what I want to watch.

DH and I have been watching season 3 of Below Deck Sailing Yacht on the Bravo app. We're caught up until the next episode airs on Monday.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-22, 11:40 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
We just saw the latest Downton Abbey movie as well. They say there might be another one, but I think this latest one makes for a good finale. We watched the series as it aired, had no idea until the last episode of the first season that there was going to be another season.
i learned about DA from VF! i watched seasons 1-4 on DVD from the library, then when 5-6 came out, watched some of it on PBS. someone gave me an online link to watch some of the last 2 seasons.

DA is a good brand - there are so many stories to be told like for example, when Cora and Robert got together, or when the dowager was young. i really like Spratt and Denker and wished they had more screen time.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-22, 05:13 AM  
Carol K

We were very surprised to see Denker in this movie. Spratt was one of our favorites.
Old 06-17-22, 09:35 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
I just finished Outer Range on Amazon Prime. It didn't make a lick of sense, but I always like watching Josh Brolin.
I watched it too. I had very mixed feelings about it and I agree, did not make sense at all.
Old 06-17-22, 09:39 AM  
gigi

I just finished Troppo. It's on freevee streaming through amazon. You can watch free with ads. I binge watched it. The first episode, I found the lead female character very annoying but it sucked me in from the start. There are only 8 episodes.
Old 06-17-22, 09:46 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I’ve been watching Northern Exposure. I love the cast, the writing and quirky characters. A really well done show.
Where are you able to watch this?
Old 06-17-22, 09:48 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorprincess View Post
We're currently enjoying Covert Affairs on Prime. They always catch the bad guy, which is what I like in my crime shows. Then there's the underlying mysterious boyfriend who appears to be a rogue spy. The blind computer guy is a great character.
I just added this to my watchlist.
Old 06-17-22, 09:50 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leela View Post
Stargate SG1 and Atlantis have been on my rewatch list forever - I keep rewatching them because they are awesome. and I never get sick of them - in times of such stress about the human race, this how just makes me happy.

Picard season 2 - but I'm watching it as it airs and it's almost done.

Umbrella Academy season 3 starts soon.
I loved Stargate!
Old 06-17-22, 09:55 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
DH and I have been watching season 3 of Below Deck Sailing Yacht on the Bravo app. We're caught up until the next episode airs on Monday.
Love love love Below Deck Sailing Yacht! Especially Captain Glenn (and Gary!)

I need more seasons of Below Deck Down Under with Captain Jason on Peacock (I think I'll be rewatching all summer)!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-22, 10:41 AM  
sherry7899

Has anyone watched the limited series "The Old Man" on Hulu starring Jeff Bridges? It looks Interesting.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic