Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-31-16, 09:49 AM  
ciji

What’s your total workouts for 2016?

Greetings everyone! I am jumping for joy! I just completed my last workout of 2016 and my total for this year is 320 days!!! My best since I started counting back in 1989. I also played tennis 77 days a little less than previous 3 years. Still, not bad for a girl in her 60s.

Happy New Year’s everyone and happy exercising!
Old 12-31-16, 10:14 AM  
muggle

You're awesome! When you jump for joy...is it a tuck jump? I typically workout everyday, unless I'm sick. I try to do something physical every day even if it's gentle stretching.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 10:46 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Lost count but year I stay active. It has helped me so much. I love it plus I don't feel right unless I am working out. I found some good videos at thrift stores and recently I went on a 30 minute workout bender lol. I went through my massive quality of dvds and got all of the 30 minute ones and did them. for the month of December I only missed one day and that was due to my tire needed to be repaired and waiting hours to have it fixed then I was tired afterwards and just took the whole day off. I am addicted to fitness and look forward to more awesome workouts in thrift stores and wherever else I can find them at a good deal. (I love bargains!) I also have been wearing a new smaller size pants since the beginning of December so it pays off!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 11:48 AM  
weener
VF Supporter

my goal was 300 and I got to 302. this is my best so far - I've been keeping track since 2006. Next year I hope to do better, if I don't have any issues that keep me from working out.

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 01:57 PM  
marki64

Not enough! Though I got a puppy this summer, so I took a lot of 2-3 mile dog walks. (I also lost 4 lbs by incorporating walks with my workouts).
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 02:36 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Here are my end of year numbers.

293 workout days. That's short of my goal of 300. I had to take almost 2 weeks off in February due to illness so I'm pleased with the total.

125 virgin DVDS completed. Between my 6 week rotations and the All My Workouts check in I made a good dent in using the previously unused DVDS in my collection. I can't claim total victory as I still purchased new workouts so the struggle continues.

I'm down 2 pounds from the beginning of the year. However, my strength had definitely increased. My commitment to yoga at least once per week greatly helped my flexibility and kept me injury free this year. I'll continue this for 2017.

Happy New Year!

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 02:52 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

308, but that's with not counting some of the days where I walked in training for the Avon 39 without doing any video or anything. I maybe could have counted those days. I've been keeping track since 1994. Highest year for me was 332.
bee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 04:32 PM  
shoegoddess

316 for me!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 04:55 PM  
lingo10

219, didnt beat last year! I did have some injuries and need a bit more rest so thats a'okay. Will beat 219 days.

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 05:31 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I don't keep track of how many I did, but I am definitely stronger and have better cardio/stamina now than I was a year ago thanks to Jessica Smith and various Tony Horton BB rotations (P90X, X3).
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote