Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-17, 05:11 PM  
readcookrun

I'm excited! I missed the pre-order. Do you guys know if it will be available for general purchase tomorrow? I should probably wait for reviews but the raves on the previous blitzmatics has me convinced.
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-17, 05:23 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
I'm excited! I missed the pre-order. Do you guys know if it will be available for general purchase tomorrow? I should probably wait for reviews but the raves on the previous blitzmatics has me convinced.
It will be available, but I think it's usually a couple of days later.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-17, 05:33 PM  
zellybelly

I asked Hamelin he said it will be available for sale on Friday.
Old 01-25-17, 05:40 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Do you have the new DMW series? The newest one 2a has blitz moves in it and is totally awesome. I could do a bootcamp with it..
Where can I find DMW 2a? The only ones I see on his site are numbered Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm assuming 5 is the newest? So where can I find the new DMW series with 2a.

BTW, just purchased CardioTone G, Bodymatics, and Blitzmatics today. Getting ready to try Blitzmatics for the first time.

I have Armatics, Thighmatics 1 and 2, plus all the Youtube stuff. I really liked the DMW workouts on there. Trying to figure out a rotation!
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-17, 07:28 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Where can I find DMW 2a? The only ones I see on his site are numbered Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I'm assuming 5 is the newest? So where can I find the new DMW series with 2a.

BTW, just purchased CardioTone G, Bodymatics, and Blitzmatics today. Getting ready to try Blitzmatics for the first time.

I have Armatics, Thighmatics 1 and 2, plus all the Youtube stuff. I really liked the DMW workouts on there. Trying to figure out a rotation!
It's in this series. He changed the format of releases from weekly to this way.
http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...pre-order-here

Old 01-26-17, 09:20 AM  
Suzan66

I like the monthly releases better so I don't get too far behind. I like to do one class a few weeks before moving on so monthly works out better for me.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-17, 02:22 PM  
zellybelly

BLITZMATICS, NOW available in the web shop.

http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.c...nths-pre-order

Blitzmatics Series comes as a 3 months subscription programme. Each month you will receive following:
1 hour of Blitzmatics Cardio
1 hour of Blitzmatics Toning
10-15min of Blitzmatics foam rolling
Blitzmatics cardio is cardio with toning and endurance without the usual feel of HIIT. In fact, Blitzmatics Cardio is fairly low to mid intensity and you will move in and out of small routines just like classic high-low aerobics except Blitz cardio is a lot more low impact and the pace is slower. This will enable you to work deep and use full range of motion. Light hand weights will also be added to the routine but not in the same way as CardioTone where weights are used in a more consistent manner. This new cardio format is low to mid intensity and has a deep focus on balance, toning and isolated moves to create a lithe and defined physique.
Blitzmatics Toning will offer you a variation of moves to sculpt, tighten, strengthen and pull in your frame. Small isolated moves performed at a slow to mid tempo pace whilst using mental focus to connect with the move and to remain fully aware of the entire body. Light hand weights, ankle weights, resistance band and Xercufs are also being used, but you can easily modify. Sometimes a Step will be included in the workout, but it's not a must that you have one at hand. Blitz Toning is both standing work and work performed on the mat.
Blitzmatics foam rolling is segmented foam rolling to massage the muscles deeply. Especially the muscles in the hip, thigh and glutes. Blitzmatics foam rolling will also prevent muscle swelling or deep muscle soreness. Over time you will notice further slimming of the thighs and less cellulite when combining your Blitzmatics foam rolling with your Bliztmatics cardio and toning.
Old 01-26-17, 03:44 PM  
readcookrun

Thank you!
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 10:25 AM  
momofcha

I did the cardio one this morning. Loved it! I was gasping for air at some points, but it was very low/non impact. I enjoyed it a lot. I muted his music and played my own and enjoyed it a lot.

Old 01-27-17, 10:43 AM  
Suzan66

I woke up super early so after I did Blitz toning and foam rolling I had time for first 20 min of cardio.. I can't wait to do all of it tomorrow. It was so good
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm