Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-17, 09:54 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Do you have the new DMW series? The newest one 2a has blitz moves in it and is totally awesome. I could do a bootcamp with it..
I don't have this one yet, but it's only a matter of time.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 10:08 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Do you have the new DMW series? The newest one 2a has blitz moves in it and is totally awesome. I could do a bootcamp with it..
I did not need to read this. I finally did blitz matics & its

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 11:35 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Can someone share what the preorder price is? And is this just a one time charge or monthly charge? Thanks!
The preorder price is 49GBP which converts to 61 US dollars. The advantage of the preorder is that we get the ab Blitzmatics workout with it. One time charge, at time of order.

April Focus:
Old 01-20-17, 10:11 AM  
Suzan66

I can NOT rave enough about the new Cardio Tone 1a and the new DMW 2b. They are soooo good.. I'm surprised HDM doesn't have more of a following here on VF. I am obsessed. Blitz training is like nothing else out there
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 11:03 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
I can NOT rave enough about the new Cardio Tone 1a and the new DMW 2b. They are soooo good.. I'm surprised HDM doesn't have more of a following here on VF. I am obsessed. Blitz training is like nothing else out there
I follow the threads. I think I might like his workouts if I did them live or if he filmed them a different way, but I really dislike the way he films them -- at least what I've seen on youtube. I just can't get past it. It's very cool how much you are enjoying them!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 11:05 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I follow the threads. I think I might like his workouts if I did them live or if he filmed them a different way, but I really dislike the way he films them -- at least what I've seen on youtube. I just can't get past it. It's very cool how much you are enjoying them!!
I don't mind the settings, etc, but man do I wish he would invest in a microphone or something. The sound is atrocious for the price he charges. Most times I can't understand anything he says. I enjoy the workouts, but sometimes I can't get past that. I've been doing PBL and the scenery and sound is outstanding compared to HDM. I usually look past it, but it does bother me.

Old 01-20-17, 12:44 PM  
Suzan66

I rarely notice a sound issue. A few workouts have music that's a bit too loud but I don't pay much attention. I use my desk top and even doing mat work on the floor when I can't screen I never have problems with cueing or hearing him.

Bee.. Is it the mirror you don't like? A lot of the new stuff he films is facing the camera.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 12:49 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
I rarely notice a sound issue. A few workouts have music that's a bit too loud but I don't pay much attention. I use my desk top and even doing mat work on the floor when I can't screen I never have problems with cueing or hearing him.

Bee.. Is it the mirror you don't like? A lot of the new stuff he films is facing the camera.
Interesting. I've tried it through the tv & on my laptop & sometimes i can't hear what he's saying at all.

Old 01-20-17, 03:17 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:

Yes, the mirror. Hmmmm.

Sue, I also think the sound is an issue. It's tough going from something like PBL to HDB or Linda Wooldridge.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 06:35 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
I'm ready to cave on the newer workouts, after seeing the talk on the FB group! DMW seems like a good investment when you consider the number of classes for six months and usual length is about an hour. I'd like to try the new Cardio also, since I loved Cardio Tone G. I'm sure the newer workouts are better in every way, but especially filming location and lighting, too!

April Focus:

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm