Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-16, 07:13 AM  
zellybelly

Hamelin D'abell Sale UP TO 50% OFF!!!!

NOVEMBER SALE IS HERE. UP TO 50% OFF!!!!
Click link to access web shop:
http://hamelindabellmethod.tictail.com
Old 11-07-16, 09:55 AM  
starbelly

I have bought a couple of the preorders (Blitzmatics and DMW 6), but am still considering a purchase or three.

I have and like SW3, any ideas on how 1 and 2 compare?

DMW4 is not listed in the sale or on the site. I might pick up DMW5, but have not heard much about how the series with integrated yoga postures compares to the previous versions. I would appreciate any feedback from those who have done series 4 or 5.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-16, 10:03 AM  
adrien_73

Thank you for posting!

I preordered the rebounder/step workout, and will probably buy the express rebounder workout. Are there any others you would recommend that would have a higher intensity cardio component?

TIA!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-16, 01:33 PM  
Suzan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post

Are there any others you would recommend that would have a higher intensity cardio component?

Hamelin just added 2 new workouts from current Cardio Series on his You Tube Channel (HDM Clips). CT 4 and HI 5. They are both sweaty, good and fun. I also like his Interval full length workout.

Starbelly: SW2 cardio is more cardio tone and about 45minutes.

I have DMW Course 4 and it's sooo good. (Wonder why this one isn't on sale?) I love everything about the DMW classes.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-16, 02:00 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Hamelin just added 2 new workouts from current Cardio Series on his You Tube Channel (HDM Clips). CT 4 and HI 5. They are both sweaty, good and fun. I also like his Interval full length workout.

Starbelly: SW2 cardio is more cardio tone and about 45minutes.

I have DMW Course 4 and it's sooo good. (Wonder why this one isn't on sale?) I love everything about the DMW classes.
Does DMW4 have integrated yoga? Is it very different from series 1-3? I may write to enquire about its availability.

I bought SW2 and did the toning portion today. I liked it and previewed the cardio which looks quite good. I am debating whether or not to get SW1, but cannot find any reviews of it.

Last edited by starbelly; 11-07-16 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Eta
Old 11-07-16, 02:12 PM  
Suzan66

DMW course 4 doesn't have yoga. I have 2 classes from Course 5 (one was sent by mistake and one Hamelin gave me). I love them both but there was no real "yoga" in either of them other than working on flexibility which I desperately need. I can't speak for the other classes from the course tho.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-16, 02:34 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
DMW course 4 doesn't have yoga. I have 2 classes from Course 5 (one was sent by mistake and one Hamelin gave me). I love them both but there was no real "yoga" in either of them other than working on flexibility which I desperately need. I can't speak for the other classes from the course tho.
Thank you, that helps. I will ask about series 4; it seems strange that it is not listed anywhere on the site.

ETA: I received a very quick reply from the office. It seems that DMW4 was disabled by mistake and it will be returned to the shop this evening.

Last edited by starbelly; 11-07-16 at 02:54 PM. Reason: ETA

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm, hdm sale