Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-12-21, 10:08 PM  
moonbeam31

Positively addicted to...

I am just absolutely loving ALL of Jessica Smith's Yoga and Stretch DVDs lately! I had a couple of them a few years ago, and traded them away because they were too slow or boring for me at the time! Fast forward a few years and I pretty much bought all of them in the last few months and I am addicted to the routines! I actually have my own workout room now that 2 of my 3 kids are officially moved out as of March. I am loving doing all my workouts on dvd and on YouTube, Gym Ra etc. I like to end my day with one of Jessica's stretch or yoga programs in the early evening.. they are top notch amazing routines!! Anyone else love these?
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-21, 10:17 PM  
Leonana

I do! No surprise to anyone who reads my posts lol.

I struggle with yoga, but I find Jessica’s yoga easier for me. Her yoga and stretch dvds always make me feel better.
Old 08-13-21, 02:26 AM  
Negin

I love all the ones that I have also. Would love to get some more.
Old 08-13-21, 08:51 AM  
moonbeam31

I just LOVE Jessica's teaching style in ALL of her workouts! She really just makes everything so doable, even her hardest workouts! She really is so talented as a fitness instructor in every way. I recently came back to her after a while and reaccquired pretty much all of her workouts I didn't already have. Her stretching and yoga are just perfect gor me, her productions have such beautiful scenery and music too. Just had to RAVE!!
Old 08-13-21, 08:57 AM  
donnamp

I agree about Jessica - she is a really talented instructor and can really teach a variety of workout styles. I really need to get back to her stuff....I have just about everything she has put out on DVD.

I've been struggling w/ my workouts and motivation lately - maybe a Jessica rotation is in order to set me straight!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 09:18 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Yep, I love Jessica! She's so positive, encouraging and sweet! Her workouts are enjoyable, love that she works out with her mom (or friends), but she's terrific solo as well.

My favorite yoga workout of hers is still her Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility but they are all good!

Donna, I'm feeling like a Jessica rotation for September might be in order!

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-21, 09:20 AM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I agree about Jessica - she is a really talented instructor and can really teach a variety of workout styles. I really need to get back to her stuff....I have just about everything she has put out on DVD.

I've been struggling w/ my workouts and motivation lately - maybe a Jessica rotation is in order to set me straight!

Donna

Yes!! Your motivation will be renewed! I'm am really clicking with her again after a long while and see how amazing her workouts are, superior to so many, she does not waste my time!!
Old 08-13-21, 09:22 AM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
Yep, I love Jessica! She's so positive, encouraging and sweet! Her workouts are enjoyable, love that she works out with her mom (or friends), but she's terrific solo as well.

My favorite yoga workout of hers is still her Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility but they are all good!

Donna, I'm feeling like a Jessica rotation for September might be in order!
I know! I love her because she is so normal and fun, yet very professional and expert
Old 08-13-21, 06:28 PM  
wnt2bfirm

Which stretch workouts would you recommend that are on DVD?
wnt2bfirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-21, 12:26 AM  
moonbeam31

Gentle Yoga Stretch
Yoga Stretch for Beginners and Beyond
Total Stretch
Simply Stretch
Gentle Yoga for balance, flexibility and mobility
Yoga Fusion Fix
Gentle yoga plus Pilates

Tags