Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-15-18, 05:53 AM  
sherry7899

if you pre ordered Bellyfit TV Season 2

When you pre ordered Bellyfit TV season 2, one perk of pre ordering was listed as getting a 15 minute phone call with Alice.

This morning, I was logged into my account on the site, and under "my purchases" it listed an option to book the phone call with Alice.

Well, apparently many other people noticed this option ages ago, because it looks like all the time with Alice is booked. They do have other trainers you can book a phone call with instead of her.

Did anyone actually figure this out before me and book a call with Alice? I could swear the description had said we would be contacted by the site to do this.

I'm too shy to probably have done it anyway, but I feel badly for those who were looking forward to speaking with her.

If anyone sees that it can still be done, please point it out. To me, it looks like she is all filled up.

Season 2 episode 2 was available on the site a little after midnight-apparently you can access it before the email goes out.

Thanks!
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 09:52 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I never noticed it.

Alice's customer service is top notch, I'll reach out and ask about it. I don't mind waiting until she can get to it, but a conversation with Alice is part of the bundle and that's what I'm getting.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 10:05 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I never noticed it.

Alice's customer service is top notch, I'll reach out and ask about it. I don't mind waiting until she can get to it, but a conversation with Alice is part of the bundle and that's what I'm getting.
Pat, please post their reply when you hear back. Thank you!

Old 09-15-18, 10:50 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Sherry, I think I did notice it but as much as I like Alice, I had no desire to have a personal phone conversation with her. I'm an introvert.
Old 09-15-18, 11:14 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Sherry, I think I did notice it but as much as I like Alice, I had no desire to have a personal phone conversation with her. I'm an introvert.
I am also.

Old 09-15-18, 06:29 PM  
Honeydew

Are these workouts mainly cardio?
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 06:53 PM  
sherry7899

They are about 25 minutes of cardio including an opening meditation, 10 minutes of core work and ten minutes of yoga.

Old 09-17-18, 09:18 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Alice has time slots available for this Wednesday, September 19, in the afternoon and early evening. I'm going to speak with her at 5:45 EDT.

The link is at the bottom of the Season 2 workout list in the "your purchases" page on bellyfit.com.

Looking forward to it!
Old 09-17-18, 10:31 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Alice has time slots available for this Wednesday, September 19, in the afternoon and early evening. I'm going to speak with her at 5:45 EDT.

The link is at the bottom of the Season 2 workout list in the "your purchases" page on bellyfit.com.

Looking forward to it!
Pat-enjoy it! I am curious about what she says. I am too shy to do it myself.

Old 09-19-18, 05:33 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Well! I have to say my conversation with Alice was wonderful. I logged into the link via Chrome on my laptop and from there it led me to a Skype type set up. She joined me after a minute. It was so fun to actually speak face to face and see each other.

She did not plug the instructor training at all. We chatted for a bit to get familiar and then she asked for a lot of feedback on my background, age, health, why I enjoy Bellyfit, how did I get started with it, how does it make me feel, etc. Being the fan that I am, I was probably a gushing fool.

She asked me to describe my present religious / spiritual beliefs and we chatted briefly about that. She doesn't want to offend anyone or have the workouts too "woo woo," or too easy. I hope she never eliminates the mystical, chakra elements of the program. My feedback to her as far as being too easy is that Bellyfit is right in the middle and a pleasurable workout.

So basically it was all about customer feedback and appreciation. Alice said reach out any time, they always want to hear comments and suggestions.

Tags
bellyfit