Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-14-15, 09:28 PM  
firmaniac

Fitness Favorites: 4 Way Quickie & 4 Way Fusion 'Parts'

Forgive brief post: have posted four times and it has disappeared (frustrated!) Anna Benson's Fitness Favorites announced on FitFaves facebook page two new compilation sets: 4 Day Quickie and 4 Day Fusion, compiled from KickButt! and FitPrime sessions. Pre-order is $20 each or $35 pair, shipping free with pre-order. Mail check or MO to : Anna Benson Fitness Favorites, PO Box 368, Irmo SC 29063. For other payment: email Fitfaves@gmail.com. Clips are on youtube via Anna Benson's channel (sorry can't link from phone).

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-15, 09:34 PM  
TinaT

Holly buckets!!! Do you know how long each disc is? Mini and Quick sound short?
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-15, 07:51 AM  
Lannette

Anyone have a link to the previews? I checked YouTube and found THIS but it was put up in August.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-15, 08:22 AM  
TinaT

Here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7AptqnYGg8

and the other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spclEGKrwDY
Old 11-15-15, 08:24 AM  
TinaT

Do we have a release date?
Old 11-15-15, 10:46 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Yes, those are the two I found but they were put up in August of 2015. I can't really say that I get a good feel for what these workouts will be like from the clips, probably because they remind me so much of the two parts DVDs that are already out.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 11-15-15, 10:57 AM  
TinaT

Lannette, I thought the same thing at first. But then I think about all the FIRM Parts WOs I have in my collection that are made from the same dvds. Especially the classics! And yet, I use them. I look at WHFN 12 routines the same way. Anna only had 6 to work with at first when making some of the compilations from the Classics 1 thru 6.

Tho, I must state, I'm a fan of compilation/parts routines. I never really do Strong Bear, but love the segments here and there within the parts WOs. Same for having too much of Tamela, yet I can enjoy the segments intertwined with others.

I hope Firmaniac can offer more info soon.
Old 11-15-15, 11:45 AM  
suzi211
VF Supporter

I'll probably get these too. I love Anna's work, and have been doing a lot of her workouts lately. The WHFNs and FitPrimes have such great music too. Plus I love Heidi Tanner as an instructor. Anybody know what she's doing these days?

Thanks Firmaniac and Tina for the updates.
Old 11-15-15, 12:51 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Lannette, I thought the same thing at first. But then I think about all the FIRM Parts WOs I have in my collection that are made from the same dvds. Especially the classics! And yet, I use them. I look at WHFN 12 routines the same way. Anna only had 6 to work with at first when making some of the compilations from the Classics 1 thru 6.

Tho, I must state, I'm a fan of compilation/parts routines. I never really do Strong Bear, but love the segments here and there within the parts WOs. Same for having too much of Tamela, yet I can enjoy the segments intertwined with others.

I hope Firmaniac can offer more info soon.
I didn't mean that the way it reads Tina. I actually really like parts tapes. I just think it's especially difficult to make a demo video that gives a good feel for them. I wish we had an idea of the chapters and how long each segment is.

Old 11-15-15, 12:51 PM  
firmaniac

You're welcome! Re: clips being posted in August, it was my understanding (which may be incorrect) from what I read at Fit Fave's forum that it was a matter of prioritizing releases. FIRMology was released, then focus was put on ensuring the stacking step was shipped, then these 4 Way titles would be next.

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anna benson, fitfaves, fitprime, fitprime parts, kickbutt!, parts