Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-21, 07:22 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsp View Post
I don't know how long it will last, but I noticed today that Amazon has the set for sale for $37. I don't think the map is included.
yessss! ordered! thanks!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 08:08 PM  
mlsp

Bzar, I'm glad you were able to get a bargain! I've been a member here for a long time, but mostly a lurker because I'm too shy to post. I'm glad that my post was helpful to you!
mlsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 08:56 PM  
fanofladyvols

mslp don't be a stranger!

Enabling and bargain alerts are most welcome!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-21, 07:17 AM  
Rhonda

Sale at Jenny's site
It's Been a Long Time Coming!
It took our family 7 years to complete filming the workout programs Walk Across America and Step Across America. We logged over 8,762 miles, stayed in over 50 hotels, and received only one speeding ticket. Each state offered its own unique culture and scenery. It's an adventure that will forever be in our hearts and we're so pleased to offer it to everyone.

We rebranded our logo for Walk Across America and need to move the remaining DVD inventory out to make room for the ones manufactured with the new logo. Use the code REBRAND at checkout and get 50% off your purchase. If you purchase the DVD you'll also get a 50 piece magnetic map of the USA for your fridge, and the fitness tracker journal designed to take your program to a whole new level. Find step-by-step guides to set goals that fit your values, and track your mental and physical well-being as you work your way all across America.

The digital version of Walk Across America will also work with the 50% off coupon for those of you who don't use DVDs. 😃

https://walkacrossamerica.fit/?mc_ci...eid=7e8bd0128f
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-21, 08:17 AM  
Gams

Step Across America isn’t available on DVD yet, is it? (I can’t get the link to open.)
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-21, 09:41 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Sale at Jenny's site
It's Been a Long Time Coming!
It took our family 7 years to complete filming the workout programs Walk Across America and Step Across America. We logged over 8,762 miles, stayed in over 50 hotels, and received only one speeding ticket. Each state offered its own unique culture and scenery. It's an adventure that will forever be in our hearts and we're so pleased to offer it to everyone.

We rebranded our logo for Walk Across America and need to move the remaining DVD inventory out to make room for the ones manufactured with the new logo. Use the code REBRAND at checkout and get 50% off your purchase. If you purchase the DVD you'll also get a 50 piece magnetic map of the USA for your fridge, and the fitness tracker journal designed to take your program to a whole new level. Find step-by-step guides to set goals that fit your values, and track your mental and physical well-being as you work your way all across America.

The digital version of Walk Across America will also work with the 50% off coupon for those of you who don't use DVDs. 😃

https://walkacrossamerica.fit/?mc_ci...eid=7e8bd0128f
So you can only get the DVDs if you get the downloads?? Maybe I'm missing smthg?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-21, 02:57 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsp View Post
Bzar, I'm glad you were able to get a bargain! I've been a member here for a long time, but mostly a lurker because I'm too shy to post. I'm glad that my post was helpful to you!
thanks again - and unlurk when you feel comfortable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
yessss! ordered! thanks!
can you believe that it's out for delivery? this was from Amazon prime, and i ordered Fri., 9/3/21. Item was sent from Riverside, CA.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 09-07-21, 07:24 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
So you can only get the DVDs if you get the downloads?? Maybe I'm missing smthg?
If I recall correctly, that is correct. When I bought the set I only wanted the DVDs but I emailed for clarification and I had to purchase both. I never downloaded the workouts as I knew I would only use the DVDs.
Old 09-07-21, 07:36 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
If I recall correctly, that is correct. When I bought the set I only wanted the DVDs but I emailed for clarification and I had to purchase both. I never downloaded the workouts as I knew I would only use the DVDs.
Thanks, Kim!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-21, 05:02 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
from Amazon, i only purchased the DVDs. it's still on sale on Amazon prime for $37.

Tags
jenny ford, mindless workouts, outdoor settings, outdoor workouts, walk across america, walking workouts