Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-20, 07:44 PM  
Melissa Baker
VF Supporter

The Ballet Physique Live Class on Instagram TV

Since many of you enjoy The Ballet Physique DVDs and streaming, I wanted to pass along that there will be a live class on Friday, 4/17, at 9:30 AM Mountain Time via Instagram. Class is on a donation basis. Enjoy!
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-20, 02:29 PM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Baker View Post
Since many of you enjoy The Ballet Physique DVDs and streaming, I wanted to pass along that there will be a live class on Friday, 4/17, at 9:30 AM Mountain Time via Instagram. Class is on a donation basis. Enjoy!
Thank you for letting us know about this class. The class was great. I signed up for their streaming. I’d never heard of this studio. How exciting they are here in Colorado.
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-20, 07:39 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I think I'll sign up too. Other than my walking workouts, I can't seem to stick with anything. The previews on YouTube look really good.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 02:26 PM  
Melissa Baker
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theeearn View Post
Thank you for letting us know about this class. The class was great. I signed up for their streaming. I’d never heard of this studio. How exciting they are here in Colorado.
I’m so glad you liked it! Yes, it is great that they are in Colorado! I would love to meet Colorado VFers for a live class once they reopen.

I have since learned that there will be live classes every Friday at 9:30 and they are available on Instagram until the next day.

I have another Instagram recommendation: Barre4everybody has classes on Monday- Wednesday. Ryan Rose teaches these; he used to be an instructor at The Ballet Physique and he is awesome!
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 11:10 PM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Baker View Post
I’m so glad you liked it! Yes, it is great that they are in Colorado! I would love to meet Colorado VFers for a live class once they reopen.

I have since learned that there will be live classes every Friday at 9:30 and they are available on Instagram until the next day.

I have another Instagram recommendation: Barre4everybody has classes on Monday- Wednesday. Ryan Rose teaches these; he used to be an instructor at The Ballet Physique and he is awesome!
That would be great. I’ve never taken a live class before. Please let me know if you decide to get together for a class. I am very shy about working out in public but I think it would be great to be in a group. I am in the springs so not too far away. I will defiantly be checking out their live class this coming Friday. Do you do a lot of their streaming workouts? Are they pretty similar to the class last Friday?
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet physique