Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-29-23, 05:33 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~FEBRUARY 2023~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

February 2023

This month I will be revisiting some older workouts...mostly Cathe. I will be inserting Tiff x Dan, Yvette, yoga/mobility into the mix as needed.

30- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler STRONGER TOGETHER Day 5 (Brutal Lower Body METCON Workout =46 min.); Yvette Fit #226 (30 Min., Non Jumping Low Impact Cardio Workout =23 min. sans w/u); Mady (SFLBPR)
31- Julia.Reppel (20 Min. Full Body Mobility Workout-5/2/22); Mady (10 Min. Morning Stretch For Every Day...); Yvette Fit #221 (40 Min. TM Intervals Workout); Five Parks Yoga (Sunny Day Yoga Flow - 60 Min. Yoga Class)

1 - Cathe Strong & Sweaty (Bootcamp=44 min.); S&S Cardio Slam (TS #1 Premix No Mat Cardio =33 min.); Mady's (BPR) Love BC!! But what made it even more enjoyable for me was that I used my BOSU in place of the step cardio...so much fun!! Last time I did this one was in 12/21 (when I said I would do this one again soon, uh huh). I utilized the BOSU again for the Cardio Slam step cardio (plus skipping the mat segment....now I actually really like CS)!! Last time I did CS was in 2017 b/c of a dread factor and with that mat segment...insert the BOSU and brand new FUN workouts x 2!!
2 - Cathe Kick Punch & Crunch (all but core segment =53 min.); Two Birds Yoga (20 Min. Gentle Vinyasa Flow Yoga-Wake Up & Refresh) Last time I did this workout was in 2016!!! This is my FAVORITE k/b w/o of Cathe's, so why did I wait so long??? I wore my 1# weighted gloves...the music & beat of this classic really makes this one so great, as well as the awesome form of Cathe & crew.
3 - Julia Reppel (15 Min. Full Body Mobility Flow...3/29/22); Day 12 #OER - 20 Min. Low Intensity & Low Impact Mobility Workout...1/13/23) Both of these are great for full body focus.
4 - Cathe Live #214 Total Body Giant Sets 2 =60 min.); Mady (BPR; SFLBPR) Last time for this one was in '20! Really love it alternating upper body x2 blocks of giant sets with lower body x2 blocks of giant sets. Total body worked very well and really flies by. The music rocks in this one too! Core work x2 at the end...I was griping when Cathe mentions we will repeat all!!! One of my favorite Lives - TBGS#3 is good also. Great blast from the past this week!
5 - Yvette Fit #105 (60 Min. High Calorie Burn, Nonstop Step Boxing Workout); Cathe To The Max (No Compound Leg work/No Core Premix =26 min.); Step Boss (Extended Lying Stretch); 25 Min. Yard Work I had lots of energy today to burn off! Love Yvette's sweat fest - so much fun and I used my step with 1 riser and 2# wrist weights. I used my BOSU in certain places where she jumps up onto step. Same with TTM...used wrist weights, 1 riser and my BOSU when jumping up onto step and for some of the other moves. I forgot how fun TTM is!! Last time I did this one was in 2018!!! It has such fun HiiT work with a great soundtrack (it's been so long since I've done Cathe HiiT work, even the power 7's seemed fun!) Feeling great after all that...maybe those Skinny Syrups provide lots of extra energy??? Ha, they are good!! Sooo incredibly nice out today...not too much yard work to do...this winter is unbelievable!!! 40's/close to 50 in Feb.???

6- Cathe Live #363 (Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic =57 min.); Mady (BPR) This one was great for not wanting anything too taxing but still moving...not much in the way of metabolic, IMHO, though. I was actually a bit sore in the upper body on the 7th which surprised me, though. Used Cathe's long green band/my pink loop.
7 - Rest Day 30 Min. Yard Work Early morning hair appt.
8 - Cathe Step Boss PHA 3 (main workout =54 min.); T&D Shred II (Day 21 30 Min. BUILD & BURN Full Body Drop Set DB Home Workout =36 min.); Mady (BPR) Last time for PHA3 was 9/21. I'm surprised Cathe doesn't go heavier in this workout....esp. for LB. I was using 20's/25# more often then last time. I did the rear slide lunges without the topper again...from past experience, my hip flexors do not like that move using the topper. I love the squat crossover lunges (using topper)...love that move and easy to use heavier weights. For Sumo Squat D/L, I did all sumo squats, pulsing during the D/L's, again, easy to go heavy. Pleased that this one seemed easier for me this time around and could add on another weight workout. Love Dan's Drop Set format...LB segment, abs/core, then UB segment to give arms/legs a rest in the middle. Used 15's-30# and had a great "finisher". I just really miss Dan's weight workouts when I go awhile without doing them! Stretched it out with Mady, as my lower back was really needing it by then!
9 - LITE Cardio Party (all=39 min.); Five Parks Yoga Quick & Deep Stretch Relaxation Yoga Class =17 min.); Mady's (15 Min, Yoga Stretch for Stress & Anxiety Relief) I had a blast revisiting CP! Can't remember now when was the last time I did this one...I'm upstairs and too lazy to go downstairs to find out! It is a fun one when wanting to move a bit. Had a dentist appt...the hygenist was really complimenting me on my wonderful job of flossing and how great my teeth looked...THEN the dentist came in and found a broken tooth!!! (had no idea)....so now a $$$$ crown to come as early as next week...ugh!
10- Julia Reppel (25 Min. Hip & Ankle Mobility workout/Circuit Training/Follow Along/No Equipment); Mady's (BPR) This Julia workout is SO sweaty...really a great lower body focused mobility workout. Watching babies in morning; visiting mom in afternoon...busy day.
11- Yvette Fit #145 (50 Min. Low to Moderate Impact Cardio Boxing); Yvette Fit #142 (30 Min. All Barbell & DB Workout Upper/Lower body, sans w/u =25 min.); Mady's (Full Body Stretch =28 min.) I've done both of these classes before...great fun with the cardio/weight circuits but there's quite a few high impact exercises in this even though low/moderate is in the title along with the boxing combos and weight circuits. I used 10's, 8's, 5's and 1# weighted gloves. Added on her weight workout which is really good for total body in 30 min. but for the last couple core exercises, I did one arm rows to get a little more back work in there since I sub the D/L's with sumos, etc. I love the music in this class (I recognized it is the same music as my favorite w/u of hers from doing it so much!). Used 10's-25# and was glad I didn't use my 2# wrist weights - just kept on the 1# gloves, and my muscles were really fatigued by the end. Great fat burning workout today! 54/103 min. in FB zone; 558 cal burn. Felt so great to do a little extra workout today!! (after 2 cups of Skinny Syrup'd coffees)
12- Rest Day 45 Min. Yard Work

13- 3.77 Mile Walk; Mady's (SFLBPR) In afternoon at mom's, I supposedly hurt my back trying to lift her wheelchair. (Thought I was using my legs but evidently I wasn't! I didn't realize I was injured until trying to get out of bed on 14th. Ow. Taking a restful week).
14- Mady's (BPR) x 2
15- Mady's (SFLBPR); (BPR) Dentist appt..a crown was applied...my back issues seemed worse than tooth pain, except where my wallet was concerned, LOL. Side note: really like my new dentist...he got me in/out in an hour as opposed to original 1.5 hour span.
16- Mady's (SFLBPR); YT Essentrics (30 Min. Full Body Pain Relief Workout); Cathe P30 (Mobility); Mady's (BPR) Thought I'd give Sahra another shot--I think she's easier to follow than Miranda but do think if she wore a lighter color of pants, I could follow along better in this class./Missed Cathe's Mobility which felt great. Mady is always a staple now for back pain relief. My back is better but still have to be very careful what I do....by taking it easy, I had the time to get our taxes together...at least something positive has occurred this week! :0)
17- Olivia Lawson (2 Mile Cardio Walk @ Home Workout/All Standing/No Repeat =30 min.); YT Essentrics (30 Min. Full Body Pain Relief Workout --Lower Body Only =15 min.); Mady's (BPR); (SFLBPR) Felt so great to do some cardio movement today!! Sometimes I slowed down the pace of Olivia's moves but her workouts are always so great to take things up a notch or today, down a notch. So I tried Sahra's class again and this time I was in my basement so I could use my big screen (as opposed to my laptop), adjusted the brightness, and wore my headphones. Those improvements allowed me to follow her much better LOL. There were a few moves that I was to be turning out my hips more that I missed yesterday. Added on my Mady staples and my back is feeling pretty good today (always stiff in the morning). I opted out of helping with the babies today...not sure I wanted to chance getting up from the floor while holding a baby!
18- Firm Super Body Sculpt (UB/LB=34 min.); Winsor Buns & Thighs; Mady (BPR); 20 Min. Yard Work Keeping up with the month's theme of older workouts, I dusted off these goodies! SBS is great for taking things really easy when wanting to get in some weight work..I kept them light - nothing higher than 12#. Felt so nice to do B&T again--such a classic!
19- Rest Day

20- Yvette (w/u); Olivia Lawson (30 Min. Standing Arm Workout with DB's/Bi's, Tri's, Shoulders Workout); 12 Min. Weight Workout (on my own of chest, triceps, and a few back exercises to Olivia's :40/:20 format); 1.5 miles on TM; Mady (BPR); (SFLBPR) Great total body workout today! Taking things a little easier yet for my back and Olivia's w/o was really good to get in some arm strength. Added on some extra tricep, chest, and back work to make it total upper body focused. Felt good to walk a little today; the weather was great but knew if I would've went outside: 1) I would've pushed it too hard and compromise my back issue more so, 2) wouldn't have gotten in the weight work, 3) or probably much of a stretch. Over an hour in the FB zone. All's good. / Weather has been spectacular last weekend/MONTH for Feb.!!
21- Winsor Buns & Thighs Helped with babies...last Sunday too (diff churches). It was a lot calmer in there today with fewer babies/more helpers. At one point on Sunday, I was trying to get a baby to sleep in one arm and trying to push another in the stroller with the other arm! Ya, waay short of helpers! That body posture alone did my lower back no favors!!
22- Cathe Live #217 Cardio Glutes & Core Express (38 min.); Yoga30For30 (Even Flow); Mady (BPR) I would say my back in a little better today but still feel it. I love Cathe's workout to get in/out for FUN quick cardio that is lower body and ab focused. I did the high impact on the JS (not doing the lateral-type moves as shown, but did high impact moves to keep up my HR). That is really a fun workout and using the stability ball for some of the cardio moves works core as well. Even Flow is always such a great flow and love the mat stretches in that one. Ended with Mady and her lovely mobility work...Julia's mobility workouts are effective but tend to be more torquey which I'm trying to stay away from right now. Feeling great! Rescheduled mom's Dr. appt so I don't need to take her in the pouring down rain today! Yes!!
23- Cathe LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets--Upper (Mish Mosh Scrambled #2 Abs Mixed In =45 min.); TM 1.6 Miles; Mady (SFLBPR) I enjoyed LITE Upper (although the first segment or two went lickety split (I don't remember that!) but she did slow down as the workout progressed). I wore my 2# wrist weights for all. Great upper body workout.
24- Rest Day Watching babies in a.m.; visiting mom in p.m.
25- Cathe LITE Metabolic Blast (Basic Premix 5: Main w/o + Calorie Crush + Extended Stretch #2 = 57 min.); Mady (BPR); 15 Min. Yard Work Felt great to workout today!! I am being reminded what a great set LITE is and am going to continue on the next few days. Love MB and all her Calorie Crushes for some extra cardio or a finisher! Wore my 2# wrist weights so it's easy to go heavier than Cathe for all exercises. That first floor segment working rear delts is a real killer!! Glad I used 3's too but really was 5's with my wrist weights. I like how all parts of the shoulders are worked so well. I was also reminded how sucky the music is in places too, though....
26- Yvette Fit #229 (60 Min. BOSU & Light Weights); Mady (15 Min. Leg stretch...) I felt pretty good today so I brought out the BOSU to find out how my endurance level plummeted, haha. I did pretty good! Of course, such a fun workout with practically all the moves using the BOSU helped as well as the driving beat of the music with LOTS of moves done on the beat. Loved that! The intensity in the 2nd half using the weights provided a sneaky HR spike. I did change up a few of the shoulder weight work with biceps and triceps work and there were a few twisty moves I modified but not many. Favorited! Had a blast today - Yvette is the BOSU Queen!!!

27- LITE Pyramid Pump (Lower Body only); Winsor Buns & Thighs, Yvette #210 (30 Min. TM/BOSU/KB Circuits); Mady (BPR; SFLBR) Long workout today but I wanted to move as much as I could since I'll be sitting so much this afternoon and had to get my mind off my mom...she had a mini-stroke yesterday and is in hospital. I may be MIA for awhile. Keep on, everyone, and good luck in March!
28- 30 Min. Yard Work; Mady (BPR; Full Body Stretch); 2 mile walk later
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 06:13 PM  
Luv2WO

February!!

1. Barre3 Lean with Sadie, Lindywell Strong Shoulders + Healthy Back, YouTube Leg Stretch
2. Ballet Beautiful 2022 Holiday Prep Livestream Sugarplum Legs and Butt, Bridal Posture, Mat Stretch
3. Ballet Beautiful 2022 Holiday Prep Livestream Swan Arms Dips & Core Strength, Booty Lift Bridge, Inner Thigh Strengthener
4. Ballet Beautiful 2022 Holiday Prep Livestream Upper Body Strengthen, Outer Thigh Lengthener, Mat Stretch
5. Essentrics Express Waist Toning with Gail, PBL New You Stretch Routine
6. Essentrics Butt Toning with Meg, Abs with Gail, Lindywell Pilates for Better Sleep
7. Lindywell Strength, Stamina & Stress Relief, PBL Lakeside Lower Body, Fit and Focused Back, Butt and Triceps, 5 Min More Stretch
8. PBL Traditional Side Leg Toner, Traditional Standing Arm workout, Lindywell Pilates for Digestion
9. Barre3 30 min Signature with Andrew (1/30), PBL Graceful Flow Stretching routine
10. Barre3 30 min Signature with Lisa (2/6), 5 Min abs with Sadie, Karen Lord Legs/Butt workout
11. Barre3 40 minutes
12. Essentrics Muscle Release, Barre3 15 min Stretch with Ace
13. Barre3 45 min Signature with Kelly, BB Mat Stretch
14. Barre3 40 minuets, PBL Recovery Stretch Workout
15. PBL May Makeover Complete Body workout, Essentrics Hip Stretch with Meg
16. PBL SIS Side Slimmer, May Makeover Definition Arms, Essentrics Shoulder Release and Quad Stretch
17. PBL Sculpt and Firm Leg workout, Barre3 Abs, Essentrics Class of 2012 (standing and floor), PBL No More Tight Hips Routine
18. PBL New You Side Lying Leg Workout, No Neck Strain Core Workout, 5 Min More Upper Body workout
19. PBL May Makeover Refined Leg workout, Stress Free Stretch Routine
20. PBL May Makeover Booty Burn Workout, May Makeover Amazing Arms
21. PBL Spring Into Summer Core Heat, Spring Into Summer Leg Sculpt
22. Karen Lord Morning Pilates YouTube, H.E.A.T. Complete Body Stretch
23. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, PBL Sexy Back workout
24. Essentrics Day 1 AM Class with Lauren, Leg Toning with Amanda, PBL Hot for the Holidays Upper Body
25. Sanne Vloet 30 Min Full Body Pilates - YouTube, 20 min walk
26. Barre3 Original DVD with Sadie, walk for an hour
27. Barre3 Lift, PBL Upper Back Stretch and 5 Min More Stretch
28. Lindywell Time Crunch Pilates workout, Feel Good Pilates
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 06:28 PM  
MathTeacher

Question

February 2023

1 - (Snow Day #2) - Recumbent bike, HasFit Biceps, Jessica Valant Core
2 - (Snow Day #3) - Recumbent bike, Annie Murtagh Triceps, Jessica Valant Core
4 - Recumbent bike, HasFit Back, Jessica Valant Core

5 - Recumbent bike, HasFit Chest, Jessica Valant Core
6 - Recumbent bike, HasFit Biceps and Triceps, Callanetics
7 - Recumbent bike and Callanetics
10 - Recumbent Bike

12 - Jessica Valant and HasFit Biceps
13 - Jessica Valant and HasFit Back

Old 01-29-23, 08:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Febrero

1- CS/AB Posture & Pain Relief: Pain Relief (30 min.).
2- JNL Fusion: TKO Fat Blast (28 min.) + Fusion Stretch (24 min.).
3- CS/S10: Stress Release (EP30) + Deep Full Body Flexibility (EP29).
4- Rest.
5- JNL Fusion: Shoulder Shredder (32 min.) & Ballistic Back (39 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.). I used my step for the cardio intervals. Week 4 completed.
6- JNL Fusion: TKO Fat Blast (28 min.) + Fusion Stretch (24 min.).
7- JNL Fusion: 10 Minute Total Body + Ugi at Home: Extreme Core Target Training (15 min.) & Stretch it Out (14 min.). ECTT was a hard as I remembered, but going back and forth between my Ugi (10lb) and Zip Trainer (5lb) made it a bit more doable and enjoyable.
8- Active Rest Day. 30 Minute of Shoveling.
9- Rest.
10- URC#5: Stretch Bound (22 min.).
11- Melt It Off: Melt in 10 (as a Warm Up, I usually do my own) + JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder (29 min.) + Pi10S: Upper Body, Back & Hips (11 min.) & Hips & Legs (10 min.). I really liked Mi10, I used my 4lb Tapout XT ball with handles, it felt great! I also upped my resistance tube today from 20lb (the lightest of the set) to 25lb, those tubes are no joke! I used my step and bosu for the cardio intervals.
12- JNL Fusion: Lean Legs (29 min.) + Fusion Stretch (24 min.). I used my Ugi ball again, rebounder for cardio intervals, and TheFirm Wave for split squats, pelvis thrusts and butt blasters. Week 5 completed.
13- FitForLife: Stretch & Re-Energise (45 min.).
14- Active Rest Day. Foam roll stretch.
15- JNL Fusion: Shoulder Shredder (32 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
16- JNL Fusion: Ballistic Back (39 min.) + Rejuvenation: Stretch & Flex. / P.M.: Just Dance 2023: 5 songs with the family.
17- Unplanned rest. Tired.
18- Corebar: Party (21 min.) + JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder (29 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.).
19- JNL Fusion: Speed & Agility (19 min.) + Lean Legs (29 min.) + Si6: Slim & Limber (14 min.). Week 6 completed.
20- Rest.
21- JNL Fusion: Shoulder Shredder (32 min.) + Pi10S: Upper Body, Back & Hips (11 min.).
22- JNL Fusion: Ballistic Back (39 min.) + Pi10S: Intense Stretch (11 min.).
23- Rest.
24- JNL Fusion: TKO Fat Blast (28 min.) + Pi10S: Sport Stretch (10 min.).
25- JNL Fusion: Speed & Agility (19 min.) + 10 Minute Total Body + Fusion Stretch (24 min.).
26- Rest. Week 7 completed.
27- Rest.
28- JNL Fusion: Bicep Builder (29 min.) + Pi10S: Upper Body, Back & Hips (11 min.).

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 08:16 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

February here we come!

1 No workout PRP ankle injection...
2 No workout late meeting at work
3 No workout late afternoon eye appointment
4 Improved Health - 30 Minute All in One Strength & Balance Walking Workout - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Beginners - 10 Minute Workout
5 Walk - 40 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Active Aging Workout - 30 minutes

6 Be Healthy Enough - Muscle Group Superset Full Body Strength - 35 minutes
7 Improved Health - Intervals All-In-One Workout - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Workout for a Stronger Back - 15 minutes
8 Improved Health - 30 Minute Gentle Exercises (All-in-One) - 30 minutes
9 Improved Health - 70's Music Dance Workout - 20 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - 5 Minute Pilates for Beginners
10 Improved Health - Safe Strength Training - Weeks 5 & 6 - 30 minutes & 10 Minute Bee Gees Workout; Jessica Valant Pilates - Ankle & Feet Strengthening - 12 minutes
11 Improved Health - Cardio Dance Workout with 50s music - 24 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Workout for Women Over 50 - 24 minutes
12 Improved Health - 52 Minute All-in-One Workout

13 Improved Health - 20 Minute Dance Workout; Jessica Valant Pilates - 15 Minute Arthritis Friendly Workout
14 Improved Health - Leg & Glute Focused Walking Workout - 25 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates -Best Scoliosis Exercises & Stretches - 17 minutes
15 Improved Health - Strength, Balance, Cardio and Flexibility All-in-One Workout (with Intervals) - 45 minutes
16 Improved Health - 2600 Steps Metabolism Boosting Interval Walk, Balance & Strength Workout for Another All-in-One - 35 minutes
17 Improved Health - 20 Minute Upper Body Toning Cardio Workout + 6 Minute Stretch - 27 minutes
18 Improved Health - 20 Minute Lower Impact Dance Workout - 23 minute; Classical Stretch - Your 60s - Day 1 - 30 minutes
19 Improved Health - 10 Minute Workout with Music from the 50s, 60s and 70s - 10 minutes & Morning Stretch, Breathe and Tone - 9 minutes; Lastics - Lastics Lite - Stretch Express - 15 minutes

20 Improved Health - Low Impact Cardio & Strength: Lower Body - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Pilates - Knee Friendly - 11 minutes
21 Improved Health - 1980s Workout - - 30 minutes
22 Improved Health - Low Impact Cardio & Strength: Upper Body - 35 minutes
23 Improved Health - 30 Minute Dance Workout - 30 minutes; Annie Pilates Physical Therapist - Strive Beginner Core Pilates with Resistance Loop - 20 minutes
24 Improved Health - Beginner Strength, Weeks 7 & 8 - 30 minutes; Pilates Nest - Neck Friendly Gentle Pilates Full Body Workout - 15 minutes
25 Improved Health - 45 Minute All-in-One Workout - 45 minutes
26 Rest Day

27 Walk - 35 minutes; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Tight Hips - 15 minutes
28 Improved Health - Leg & Glute Focused Walking Workout - 25 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates -Pilates for Beginners #2 - 13 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 08:19 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Continuing with Chris and Edi.

1. Upper Body & Core; 2.21 mile hike
2. nothing
3. Quads & Calves; 20 min t/m walk
4. IBX Running Summit Walk 30 min; IBX Running Hills 30 min
5. Chest/Shoulder's/ Tri's
6. Posterior Chain
7. Ride with Alina Exhilarating Ride 40 min; 25 min t/m walk
8. nothing
9. Arms
10. Legs; 25 min t/m walk
11. Spin with Lars #19 55 min
12. Total Body
13. IBX Running Inclines and Power Walk 40 min
14. nothing
15. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
16. Posterior Chain; 25 min t/m walk
17. Tread Chic Incline walk 40 min
18. Full Body
19. Time 2 Train Standing and Seated Climb 40 min ride
20. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
21. nothing
22. Jessica Smith Express 1 mile walk; Upper Body & Core
23. Quads and Calves
24. sick
25. sick
26. Arms
27. Still not feeling 100%, I did Posterior Chain 1 round of UB and 1 round of LB

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 09:11 PM  
bex

✨✨ February 2023 ✨✨

Just getting back in the groove

21 - am Travis Eliot's 30for30 Intention. Finally got my lazy bum up and back onto the mat, where Ann was delighted to have me back. I asked if we could start again with Intention, as we did almost a year ago. It's great to return with beginner's mind. pm Travis Eliot's Yin Yoga Stars (YT). Trying to build the habit of an evening workout, so starting with anything that will get me off my sofa and into my workout space.
22 - Travis Eliot's 30for30 Flow & Stretch. My morning bike commute is definitely enriched by getting onto the mat first.
23 - Travis Eliot's Yin Yoga Dream. I didn't make it to morning yoga and had a full day of work, but at least I made it onto the mat for a pre-bedtime yin session.
24 - Travis Eliot's Yin Yoga Stars. Tried to do 'Relax' on Inner Dimensions but my internet let me down, so I went back to one I had on my computer.
25 - Rest. Busy day with quite a few bike rides, we'll let that count.
26 - Travis Eliot's Live 45 min Slow Flow Yoga (YT). Rejoined my group for a longer Sunday session.
27 - Rest. Total slug day. No yoga, no bike rides, barely any moving out of my chair. It happens.
28 -Travis Eliot's 30for30 Even Flow. Our yoga posse's newest member, Juliet, found this one doable. So I think it's back to 30for30 for us all. :-)
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-23, 10:30 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

February!!!

1. iFIT treadmill hike (France), Amy Dixon Women's Health Total Workout in Ten (Upper Body)
2. iFIT treadmill hike (France), outdoor hike
3. iFIT treadmill hike #1 (Nepal), Amy Dixon Give Me 10 (Upper Body), Denise Austin Get Fit Fast (Arms & Shoulders), Jessica Smith Stretch & Relax (Release)
4. iFIT treadmill hike #2 (Nepal), Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga (Flow 3:Hips & Knees)
5. iFIT treadmill hike #3 & #4 (Nepal), Jane Fonda Trim, Tone & Flex (Upper & Lower Body), Lisa Wheeler Weight Watchers 10 Minute Belly, Butt & Thighs Tone Ups (Upper Body), Lara Hudson 10 Minute Solution Yoga (Flexibility & Relaxation)
6. iFIT treadmill hike #5 (Nepal), Stephanie Huckabee Power Fit (Legs & Shoulders), Angie Stewart 10 Minute Solution Yoga for Beginners (Stress Relief) & (Balance & Flexibility)
7. iFIT treadmill hike #6 (Nepal), outdoor hike, Cindy Whitmarsh 10 Minute Solution Target Toning for Beginners (thighs, buns, arms & shoulders), Jessica Smith Yoga Fusion Fix (Stress Relief & Relaxation)
8. iFIT treadmill hike #7 (Nepal), Jessica Smith Yoga for Beginners & Beyond (PM Relaxing Flow), Simply Stretch (Floor Stretch)
9. iFIT treadmill hike #8 & #9 (Nepal), Paul Katami ASAP Perfect 10 the Basics
10. Rest Day
11. iFIT treadmill hike #10 (Nepal), Amy Bento 10 Minute Solution 5 Day Get Fit Mix (Lean Body Sculpt) & 10 Minute Solution Tone Trouble Zones (Arm & Shoulder Sculpt) & (10 Minute Stretch)
12. iFIT treadmill hike #11 (Nepal), Jessica Smith Total Stretch (Total Stretch) & (Deep Stretch)
13. iFIT treadmill hike #12 & #13 (Nepal), Kimberly Spreen 10 Minute Solution Fitness Ball (Upper Body) & (Stretch)
14. Happy Valentine's Day!!!, Outdoor Hike
15. iFIT treadmill hike #14 (Nepal), Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Plus Pilates (Floor Flow)
16. iFIT treadmill hike #15 (Nepal)
17. iFIT treadmill hike #16 (Nepal), Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga (Flow 3:Hips & Knees), (Flow 2:Chest & Back)
18. iFIT treadmill hike #17 (Nepal), Jane Adams Stronger Standing Balance (Easy Standing Balance)
19. iFIT treadmill hike #18 (Nepal), Jane Adams Balance & Strength (Chair Practice), Jessica Smith WS 3.0 15 Minute Fix (Total Stretch), Miranda Essentrics Pain Relief (Feet & Calf), CS 1201 PF, CS 1119 (Feet & Calf)
20. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Cardio Party), Jessica (Prehab Routine)
21. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Total Body Training), Jessica WS 3.0 (Deep Stretch)
22. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Brain Fitness Fun), Jessica Stretch & Relax (Relax), Jane Adams Balance & Strength (Leg Strength) & (Lower Body Stretch)
23. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Barefoot Fusion Sculpt), Jessica Total Body Balance (Sole Sculpt), Miranda Aging Backwards Connective Tissue (Rebalance)
24. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (360 Abs), Jessica (Calorie Burst), (Standing Abs), Gentle Yoga for Back Pain & Prevention, iFIT treadmill walk (AZ)
25. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 Dynamic Stretch, Jessica Yoga Stretch for Beginners (AM Energizing Flow), iFIT treadmill walk (AZ)
26. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 ARD (Prehab Routine), Jessica 20 Minute Chair Stretch, Lee Qi Gong (Lower Back), iFIT treadmill walk (AZ)
27. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Upper Body Strength), Jessica 6 Mile Mix (Upper Body Sculpt), iFIT treadmill walk (New Italy series!)
28. Jessica Smith WS 1.0 (Cardio Interval Abs), (Standing Abs), iFIT treadmill walk (Italy!)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-23, 02:40 AM  
Helen

February already?
Walk...Cardio...Weights...Both...Flexibility...Meditation

Wed 1
60min, walk, with school walkers
30min, dog walk, at dusk (so hot!!)
56min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 1 - 02 Back & Triceps
Thu 2
45min, dog walk, at dusk, hit 99F during the day
Fri 3
5min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 1
Sat 4
30min, urgent poo-walk for dog, since didn't get out yesterday
60min, lovely trip to the dog-beach
44min, Cathe - Shock Cardio - Step Moves
5min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 2
Sun 5
90min, dog walk to the beach
49min, Cathe - Shock Cardio - MMA - Boxing
5min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 3
Mon 6
30min, dog walk
39min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 1 - 03 Legs (OMIT Bonus Leg Drills)
5min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 4
15min, Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 1
Tue 7
60min, dog walk
5min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 5
55min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 2 - 04 Chest, Shoulders, & Biceps
13min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 1 - 03 Legs - Bonus Leg Drills Addon
15min, Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 2
Wed 8
30min, dog walk
10min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 6
15min, Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 3
Thu 9
40min, dog walk
65min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 2 - 05 - Back & Triceps
10min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 7
15min, Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 4
Fri 10
45min, dog walk
10min, Balance App - Foundations I - Day 8
15min, Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 5
Sat 11
35min, Shaun Thompson - CIZE - Crazy 8s
9min, Shaun Thompson - CIZE - 8 Count Abs
60min, beach walk, with Alice (dog)
56min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 2 - 06 Legs
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations I Day 9
Sun 12
60min, river walk, with Alice
45min, Cathe - Circuit Max - Cardio & Weights Addon, with Kathryn
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations I - Day 10
15min, Meditation - Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 6
Mon 13
Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 3 - 07 Chest, Shoulders & Biceps
40min, dog walk
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations II - Day 1
15min, Meditation - Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 7
Tue 14
45min, dog walk
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations II - Day 2
15min, Meditation - Balancew App - Ease Loneliness - Day 8
Wed 15
Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 3 - 08 Back & Triceps
60min, walk with school
45min, dog walk
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations II - Day 3
15min, Meditation - Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 9
Thur 16
60min, dog walk
10min, Meditation - Balance App - Foundations II - day 4
15min, Meditation - Balance App - Ease Loneliness - Day 10
Fri 17
30min, dog walk
Sat 18
55min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 3 - 09 Legs
Sun 19
29min, Cathe - FitSplit - Shred Cardio | Push Day - Timesaver Mix 1 (Just Shred Cardio)
Mon 20
56min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 4 - 10 Chest, Shoulders, & Biceps
Tue 21
39min, Cathe - ICE - BootCamp Circuit - MishMosh Mix 3 (Scambled Express with Blizzard Blast)
Wed 22
53min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 4 11 Back & Triceps
Thu 23
42min, Cathe - LITE - Metabolic Blast - Timesaver 4 (Standing Metabolic + Calorie Crush)
Fri 24
54min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 4 12 Legs
Sat 25
just a short dog walk, had gym buddy, her husband, & their dog over for dinner
Sun 26
43min, Cathe - BOSS - Loops for Glutes - Timesaver 4 (no core)
Mon 27
Tue 28
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-23, 03:16 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’m in!

I’ll be away on vacation for the month, but plan lots of swimming, walking, & yoga classes on the beach. I also packed my resistance bands & loops.

February

1~travel day, 5633 steps
~Foot/calf exercises & stretches + Somatic QL release + foot acupressure
2~boot camp at the beach with my friend and her TRX, I might need to get one!
~foot/calf work
~standing yoga flow on my own
~went to a lovely leg & foot massage
~Waikiki walkabout, 17,278 steps
3~10 minutes Pilates, Jessica Valant YT
~foot/calf work + Somatic QL release + foot acupressure
~seated stretch
~13,882 steps
4~Foot/calf exercises & stretches + foot acupressure
~beach walkabout, 12,869 steps
~Joelle’s 45 min zoom yin yoga practice
5~12 min Tank Top Arms (YT)
~fitbymik 15 Minute Standing Booty Band (YT)
~2 long walks, 19,275 steps
~Foot/calf exercises & stretches + foot acupressure
6~Yoga class under the palm trees by the beach
~the usual foot stuff
~two Waikiki walkabouts, 12,763 steps
7 ~a repeat of yesterday….
~Yoga class under the palm trees by the beach
~the usual foot stuff
~two Waikiki walkabouts, 13,744 steps

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts