Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-22, 07:25 AM  
sherry7899

new Mimi Kuo Deemer dvd set

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Qig...emer-p/929.htm

There is also a three dvd health set I was not aware of. Mary sells that one as well.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Qig...i-Ku-p/181.htm

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 06:01 PM  
Pam

Sherry- Thanks for posting this! I was not aware of her previous set either. I have her first 2 sets/single DVD and they are great!

I have put her 2 recent sets on my Wishlist. Will wait for Mary's next sale. Hope she is having one for New Years.
Old 12-20-22, 07:35 PM  
carly

Have either of you used her tutorial DVD set? I know both of you have a lot of experience with Qigong so you probably don't have this series. From the clips on Mary's site it looks like a really good beginners introduction to the movements. I'm looking for a place to start.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Qig...emer-p/969.htm
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 08:10 PM  
cyana

Sherry - Have you seen anything that indicates how long these practices are? I wasn't able to find anything.

Carly - I've been familiar with Mimi due to my on-line subscription to MFML (Movement for Modern Life). I've found her yoga and qi gong practices to be easy to follow. Here's a link to some of her practices on You Tube that will give you a feel for her style: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...imi+kuo-deemer . Hope that helps!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 08:30 PM  
sherry7899

Cyana, it looks like the seasonal practices are 35 minutes each:

https://www.yogaandfitness.tv/titles-for-sale

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 08:37 PM  
cyana

Thanks, Sherry - I totally missed that site when I was poking around trying to find something that listed the times. Those are doable - I'm not looking for anything in the hour long range right now, as I enjoy stacking videos. I really like Mimi - she's one of my favorite MFML instructors.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 09:02 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Sherry- Thanks for posting this! I was not aware of her previous set either. I have her first 2 sets/single DVD and they are great!

I have put her 2 recent sets on my Wishlist. Will wait for Mary's next sale. Hope she is having one for New Years.
Hey Pam
Mary is having a sale starting Christmas Day. Not sure if this set will be on sale but thought I'd pass along. Here's what she said in her newsletter:
Quote:
25th - Inventory Reduction Sale (end of the year sale)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 09:11 PM  
carly

Cyana, thanks for the youtube link. She actually has a couple of complete workouts I can try.
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-22, 09:27 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Deleted….
I’m losing it, lol…

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-22, 12:24 AM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Hey Pam
Mary is having a sale starting Christmas Day. Not sure if this set will be on sale but thought I'd pass along. Here's what she said in her newsletter:
I plan to give myself a Christmas present! I think her last sale (Thanksgiving time?), everything was discounted at least a few $.

Tags
mimi kuo-deemer