Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-23, 02:46 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I've still been working out, despite the emotional drama.

1/17 Cathe 4DS Bootcamp Bis and Tris. So I liked this one so much better than the high impact one! There was enough time to change weight/equipment between exercises so I didn't have to continually pause. I topped it off with Pyramid HiiT Shock Cardio. Good as always!

1/18 walking!

1/19 Cathe 4DS Lower Intensity Step Shoulders Calves Core. I also liked this one! I followed it with Chris Dorner Cardio Dancing HiiT. This was super fun!! It didn't have a number but was the one with Courtney.

1/20 Cathe 4DS kickbox legs. I followed it with Amy Bento Combat step from her You Tube Channel. It was okay, but wasn't prepared for core and I didn't do it.

1/21 Chris Dorner #266 Int/Advanced Step followed by #150 Fast Basic. Good stuff!

To be continued---got 500 server error! Arggh!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-23, 02:47 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

continued...

1/22 Cathe Live #313 Cardio Step Bootcamp followed by #429 Bootcamp express 2. These were really good together--same format and it was just like adding a few more rounds to the first workout.

1/23 CL #286 Fit Tower Bootcamp #2 followed by C Dorner 30 minute HiiT Style Cardio Step from earlier that day.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Old 01-27-23, 03:57 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

continued...

1/24 Ripped with Hiit Upper Body Circuit. I then "borrowed" from Kim and put in Amy Bentos ASC 5. I hadn't done it in years. So, I got through the warmup fine, then the first part of the combo. Then, she strung together 6 easy moves with on the fly cuing and I said "bye girl" and Joni O'ed it. Kim, it's not a complicated workout, but any workout is gonna seem tricky when the cuing is so horribly late. As an aside, I do not want to have to learn a combo in advance of the actual workout. I want to do the workout and get my heartrate up for cardio without stumbling or preparing in advance. So disappointed since I love Amy's personality and it could have been a good workout with better instruction.

Got thrown out of VF entirely for awhile---my Moby posts must have broken it!!

Old 01-27-23, 04:15 PM  
ChelePA

Cataddict… that kitty is so lucky to have you. The responses of your vet and SPCA make me sad. Maybe they become numb to the situation with time and so many homeless animals. Sounds like he is doing ok with your set up hoping that continues.

Thanks for checking in. I was getting worried.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-23, 04:18 PM  
ChelePA

And I may pull out 4DS for my February calendar. To mix with Peloton workouts. You ladies have inspired me.
Old 01-28-23, 08:22 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Go Cat go!!! I get the busyness of the days!! Great workouts!

I really like 4DS! One of my favs and lots of great premixes.

Core Fusion Thighs & Glute - ow ow ow. My legs, especially hammies and glutes are sore! Just wanted to check in with and after-action report. ;-)

Have a great weekend all!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-23, 08:30 AM  
ChelePA

Kate… so happy about Justin’s positive news at his appointment.
Old 01-28-23, 11:16 AM  
ChelePA

Started with Cathe’s Perfect Flow Mobility this morning. Then Peloton upper body and core. Finished with a meditation while on the inversion table.

My husband is still struggling unfortunately. The steroid wasn’t as effective this time for his back. He’s trying some stretching, etc and hoping for improvement this weekend.

Happy Saturday!
Old 01-28-23, 04:35 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Hello all! Haven't been able to post since my last attempt! Argh! Gonna try again with super short posts.

1-24 continued. After dumping ASC 5, I put in Amy's Stepletic and did the first two advanced combos. I did something other than the pushups, however. I'm not much into doing pushups in the middle of a step routine. I'm going to create my own premixes for this workout as I like the combos, both the "intermediate" and "advanced."

Old 01-28-23, 04:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

hah! I was able to post!

1-25-Ripped with HiiT Lower Body

1-26-Chris Dorner #16 Advanced Step. It's 2 years old and I can see how she has improved her productions IMHO. This one was not advanced. WAY too much repetition of IMHO simple moves.

1-27 Ripped with HiiT Chest Shoulders Triceps. I matched Cathe's weight except on a couple of exercises. Followed with Chris Dorner Wheel of Cardio--the guest spun a wheel of exercises and we did the one the wheel landed on (well, mostly---no repetition of the tabata one). Fun stuff!

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in