Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-11, 08:21 PM  
pharma_gal

I have been VERY spoiled by her service and quick shipping..Sometimes Im dissapointed by other vendors. I try to order from her as much as I can..Infact I only used her until recently I ordered one DVD from Collage. Thts it..It Mary all the way for me!
R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 10:21 PM  
Kimba

Mary is the bomb!
Kimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 06:18 AM  
bearcatfan

And you know you've ordered too much when she addresses you by your first name in an email even if you didn't give it.
Old 03-26-11, 06:50 PM  
kali1

You too, huh Rose?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 07:18 PM  
LauraBella

I remember asking "Who is Mary?" THANK you all for answering that question! Ahhhh, the enabling of that information....
LauraBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 10:30 PM  
Gancho Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
And you know you've ordered too much when she addresses you by your first name in an email even if you didn't give it.
Once she and I were doing LiveChat and she mentioned something about New Zealand. I said "I obviously order waaaaaay too much from you if you remember I'm in New Zealand". She laughed and confessed she'd cheated - her LiveChat program had told her where I was contacting her from.

I heart Mary. She always offers to send things to me that she doesn't even stock, if I'm having problems with a vendor and international shipping.

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 12:36 AM  
Saffie J

I ordered DVDs on ebay last year (before I joined this forum, was lurking, but not addicted like I am now) and it turned out they were from Mary. Since then I order everything direct from her site. I love how she ships straight away (just a shame shipping is so slow to arrive, around two weeks for me being in Australia - luckily I don't waste any time as she is so quick to post).

I will continue to order from Mary, but must admit I do like Collages website with the reviews and forum. Is Mary the preferred option because her customer service etc is better than Collage?
Saffie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 01:01 AM  
fit1

Mary is an international customer's savior from high shipping rates!
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 02:53 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffie J View Post
I will continue to order from Mary, but must admit I do like Collages website with the reviews and forum. Is Mary the preferred option because her customer service etc is better than Collage?
I do try to order from Collage a time or two during the year, to spread the love around.

I like Mary because of free shipping, fast shipping (well, stateside) and all-around customer service. I wrote an article about home fitness where I got to interview Amy Bento and Mary, and I think I was more excited to interview Mary!
Old 03-27-11, 05:19 AM  
Gancho Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I like Mary because of free shipping, fast shipping (well, stateside) and all-around customer service.
I think Mary's international shipping is pretty awesome. I usually receive my orders 4-7 days after I've ordered - which is faster than I get some items shipped within New Zealand....

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discounts, mary, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.net