Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-10, 01:47 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Maybe, but I think it's unfair to ask Mary to go above and beyond her already super customer service. Out of courtesy, I'd abide by her policy, which is already more than generous.

I also agree. Mary is a superb vendor and I love the personal contact. I will never deal with Beachbody directly again. I have communicated with Mary by email, live chat, Facebook and telephone. She is fantastic!!

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
steakhousegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 01:58 PM  
KathAL79

If it's past the time frame, why not resell and/or trade them? No, you may not make back every cent that you paid for them, but you won't have them lying around any more.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 03:15 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Maybe, but I think it's unfair to ask Mary to go above and beyond her already super customer service. Out of courtesy, I'd abide by her policy, which is already more than generous.
I agree. You won't get back all of your money by trading them (unless you get something you are really happy with) or selling them (try the Yayas), but I don't favor taking advantage of Mary's generosity. I kind of think three months is more than enough to decide if you don't like them.
Old 09-06-10, 04:15 PM  
Dabbadooey

I have no intention of trying to impose on Mary. I'm not really sure where that came from.
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 04:17 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I never implied you would. I was merely responding to the post from spstout.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 08:00 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Most places will take back an unopened dvd unless it is something they no longer sell.
Jane P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 09:26 PM  
suegy3

Just ask her.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 10:30 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

As stated above, Mary's clearly worded return policy is 60 days on opened and unopened DVDs. Again, I believe it is unfair to ask her to buy back DVDs purchased long before then - especially as she has been so incredibly flexible and helpful in the past. As consumers, we have to bear responsibility for our purchases and why should Mary lose the sale and income?

I'd resell the DVDs on Amazon or eBay.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10, 10:39 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
As stated above, Mary's clearly worded return policy is 60 days on opened and unopened DVDs. Again, I believe it is unfair to ask her to buy back DVDs purchased long before then - especially as she has been so incredibly flexible and helpful in the past. As consumers, we have to bear responsibility for our purchases and why should Mary lose the sale and income?

I'd resell the DVDs on Amazon or eBay.
I agree. A 60 day return policy is more than generous, and I don't think we should impose on Mary's generosity.
Old 09-06-10, 10:43 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Even if it's been awhile, I'm sure she'll gladly take back unopened DVDs.

Another option: Instead of asking for your money back, ask for store credit! It'll make it easier on you both: No unwanted workout for you, and no loss of sale for Mary. Plus, you'll be enabled to get a new workout from her!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, returns, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com