Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-10, 07:27 AM  
little bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Yes, she is! I appreciate her service, 10 off, and free shipping to the point, that I don,t even want to use her Reward points (I have lots of them!) because I feel like I already get more than my fair share from Mary!
What reward points . Where are they listed? I should have a lot of them because I have never used any.
Old 09-04-10, 07:32 AM  
PhyllisG

I agree. I didn't preorder Cathe knowing I could wait see clips and get a decent price and no shipping fee from Mary if I should decide to order any. If you email Mary with a question, she gets right back to you with an answer that you can believe.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-10, 10:06 AM  
sherry7899

Little Bird-if you go to "my account", from the main screen site it says "My Orders" "Personal Information" "Payment Settings" and "other features".

Have you set up an account with Mary? You can only redeem points if you've set up an account. (I think-someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Under "other features" it says "My Rewards" If you click on there, it lists how many rewards points you have, and an explanation of how to use them.

This program is another reason why I'll always shop with Mary. She has excellent customer service and goes above and beyond other vendors to keep her customers happy.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-10, 11:51 AM  
little bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Little Bird-if you go to "my account", from the main screen site it says "My Orders" "Personal Information" "Payment Settings" and "other features".

Have you set up an account with Mary? You can only redeem points if you've set up an account. (I think-someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Under "other features" it says "My Rewards" If you click on there, it lists how many rewards points you have, and an explanation of how to use them.

This program is another reason why I'll always shop with Mary. She has excellent customer service and goes above and beyond other vendors to keep her customers happy.

Sherry
Thanks! I wish I had known i placed an order this morning.
Old 09-04-10, 07:57 PM  
faith458

Mary is the best. I only pre-ordered the new Pure Barre Lowery Loft 2 from her, but then after hearing about LL 1 I decided to order it too. She automatically gave me the discount for ordering both and I didn't even ask! With service like that, she is my first choice when looking for a dvd.

Faith
faith458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-10, 08:29 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Mary is the hardest working person in the business, and she deserves every bit of success she gets!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.com