Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-02-10, 06:30 AM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Last year, there was 20% off if you spent over $50, and 25% off if you spent over $100. I didn't buy anything as there was nothing I wanted. But this year, I've just gotten into cardio/weights circuits, so Thanksgiving will be a good time to stock up.
I can spend $100 without even thinking about it. Ok. I'm going to start my list just in case there is another sale like that! Woohoo!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 06:55 AM  
JessicaW

It definitely makes me want to stick with buying from Mary. Sorry Collage. I still think you are a great company.
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 06:58 AM  
Calistro

Deleted

Last edited by Calistro; 09-02-10 at 09:25 AM. Reason: SPELLING
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 07:49 AM  
saffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post
I have the same experience living in Canada. Why do I get a customs charge when I get dvds mailed from Collage and never a customs charge when I buy from Mary? (Do you have the same experience?) That customs charge is so annoying especially when I have already spent enough money! And it definitely makes me want to stick with buying from Mary. Sorry Collage. I still think you are a great company.
Collage needs to get in the game or they'll lose international customers.

Last edited by saffron; 09-02-10 at 09:30 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
saffron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 08:17 AM  
JessicaW

n/a
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 08:40 AM  
Calistro

n/A
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 01:30 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffron View Post
Collage needs to get in the game or they'll lose international customers.
Well, they've already lost me. I've never been slapped with a customs charge, but $12.00 shipping for one DVD - which is about three times the cost of postage - is outrageous.
Old 09-02-10, 01:40 PM  
Susanq

I never order from Collage, the shipping is too expensive to Ireland plus you can be hit by customs duty. I think the reason we get stuck with customs duty from Collage is because they use UPS shipping. Anytime I get anything from UPS or Fedex overseas, I get charged expensive customs duty but if I get a package from usps, no customs duty. Would you believe I ordered a magazine Oxygen glutes from booksamillion and I was charged wait for it- 30 dollars in customs duty!!! I can't even look at the magazine now, crazy considering the magazine only costs 5 dollars!! Booksamillion didn't ship with usps. Could have cried when I got landed with a 30 dollars customs duty.
Susanq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 02:07 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanq View Post
I never order from Collage, the shipping is too expensive to Ireland plus you can be hit by customs duty. I think the reason we get stuck with customs duty from Collage is because they use UPS shipping. Anytime I get anything from UPS or Fedex overseas, I get charged expensive customs duty but if I get a package from usps, no customs duty. Would you believe I ordered a magazine Oxygen glutes from booksamillion and I was charged wait for it- 30 dollars in customs duty!!! I can't even look at the magazine now, crazy considering the magazine only costs 5 dollars!! Booksamillion didn't ship with usps. Could have cried when I got landed with a 30 dollars customs duty.
OMG Susan! I'm so sorry that happened to you! That's just not right!!!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-10, 02:11 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Well, they've already lost me. I've never been slapped with a customs charge, but $12.00 shipping for one DVD - which is about three times the cost of postage - is outrageous.
That's ridiculous!
I get mad when some sites charge us (military mail) extreme 'overseas' shipping even though it's not even overseas as everything goes to NY and from there the military handles it internally.

I haven't ordered from Collage but many, many times from Mary and have to agree, she just rocks!!!

Good to know about her Thanksgiving sale! I'll increase my wish list easily until then!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com