Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-10, 05:11 AM  
upperwests

Who is Mary?

Who is Mary? I keep reading about Mary's site and have no idea who she is.....am I the only one?
Paula
upperwests is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 05:40 AM  
cam522

Mary's site is www.totalfitnessdvds.com and she is absolutely wonderful!!!! She is so quick with confirmation and mailing the dvds and if you use the code 10off you'll receive 10% off of your order with the exception of Beachbody products.

Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 07:19 AM  
bk1

I order some of my dvd's from her and I can confirm she's great. I ordered Tonique from her around a month ago, and one of the dvd's skips on the intro, and she's sending me another, along with an envelope to mail in the defective dvd.
bk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 09:09 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

glamgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 09:26 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Mary is great! She goes "over and beyond" for her customers. I purchase from her frequently, and only once had to return a defective product. I do have an embarrasing story to tell though....

I purchased several dvds from her once, than almost the next day I saw that one of them was listed as special on her website. Mistakenly, I thought I paid more for the dvd in question than I actually did, and I questioned the price.... I did not ask for a price adjustment, but Mary credited me the difference of something like $1 nevertheless. I was soooo embarassed because I did not check to find out the actual price I paid for that dvd...I just thought the difference was like $8-9 and not one dollar. I still cringe when I think about it! Made me feel like a real cheapskate....especially when you take free shipping and fabulous service into consideration. Ugggg....I can't even think about it and it's probably been a year or more. Sorry, Mary! It was a mistake....honest!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 02:05 PM  
upperwests

Thanks

So now, I too, will order from her.....thank you for responding
upperwests is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 03:37 PM  
juberann

You won't be disappointed. Mary is the BEST
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 03:57 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

She actually has two different sites. www.totalfitnessdvds.com is for all her non-Beach Body products. www.totalfitnessdvds.net is for all the Beach Body systems. You can easily switch back and forth between the two sites with the links, but they are 2 different sites and the 10% off code doesn't work on the .net site.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-10, 05:17 AM  
Susanq

Mary's service is absolutely fabulous!! Dvds arrive to me in Ireland in lightening fast time. Thanks Mary.
Susanq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-10, 10:13 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I {heart} Mary!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.net