Old 04-16-10, 07:07 AM  
dixie

I love Mary!!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 08:07 AM  
pumptmuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I wonder what dvd Mary would pick for me based on my order history .....
That's a good point. I doubt Mary would research everyone's buying history to choose their dvd; especially on her birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaDeb1 View Post
I'm guessing it'll be something by Susan Powter or some of the other ones that have figured largely in the "weekly special" deals!
That's what I thought, too. Usually when she has a sale, she has a bunch of $1.99 dvds but some of them are goodies, like Kathy Smith's Cardio Knockout with the 3 workouts. There's a good chance we'll get one we don't like or worse yet, had and traded at some point.

Either way, it's nice of her to offer something free. It always bears repeating how nice she is and a wonderful person with whom to deal.

"We all have our own issues" - Lashaun Dale

"Hi, I'm Billy Blanks and welcome to Tae Bo" Billy Blanks - Tae Bo

** 50 time marathoner
** 15 time ultramarathoner (the longest was 40 miles)
** All time high scorer at Blast Billiards
pumptmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 08:28 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Did Mary post this info on her website or in the email she sends out? I didn't see it anywhere.

I'll be away on the 25th with no access to computer, so I guess I won't take advantage or her generous offer, but wish her Happy Birthday just the same. Mary is great!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 08:55 AM  
mismandy

I saw it on facebook
mismandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 09:02 AM  
TinaT

I haven't seen it anywhere at her site... and believe me... I've been there often in the last 2 days. True confessions time... I don't do facebook, so I heard about it here. I know, I'm so behind the times.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 09:09 AM  
sophie kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
I haven't seen it anywhere at her site... and believe me... I've been there often in the last 2 days. True confessions time... I don't do facebook, so I heard about it here. I know, I'm so behind the times.
don't be too embarrassed, i don't facebook either.

i saw it yesterday on her website, at the bottom of the page. it was a one-line twitter update.

ETA: if it's not there now, click on 'follow me on twitter', and it'll be there.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 09:55 AM  
alisoncooks

If you follow Mary on Twitter (bottom of your totalfitness homepage), you won't really be missing any of her facebook posts....they're usually the same thing (I'm pretty sure).
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 10:09 AM  
donnamp

Hi - I also don't do Facebook! It is nice that Mary is offering us this deal, but if it is her choice, not mine, I think I will pass (I already have way too many DVDs that I don't use that I bought at Ross, TJ Maxx, etc. that were such good "bargains" but remain unused!) I had thought I would get all 4 of the Longevity workouts, since one of them would be free. But, I'll wait. I know she does a Black Friday Sale (I know it is a long way away, but it isn't like I don't have enough to keep me busy until then!)

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 01:12 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Donna, Mary's 4th of July sales is much closer!

I don't do Facebook either. I succumbed to pressure and opened an acct and closed it just as quick. Not for me.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-10, 03:35 PM  
sjazz78

My Birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so that's my excuse and there are a few titles I'm interested in.
As far as the freebie, I'll probably donate it. Either way it's a way to treat myself and support Mary.

When need and availablity meet, I'll much prefer to order from Mary.

Tags
mary, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, www.totalfitnessdvds.com