Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-10, 07:09 PM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
I think Mary should be elevated to the rank of Patron Saint of VideoFitness!
Seconded!

Especially for us non-US folks. She made a whole new world of workouts readily available to me, and I couldn't be happier (credit card? not so much)
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-10, 07:41 PM  
PeakFitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
I think Mary should be elevated to the rank of Patron Saint of VideoFitness!
She is definitely the ideal to which all other vendors are compared. She is like Holy Mary, Our Lady of the Video.
Old 02-16-10, 08:01 PM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakFitness View Post
She is definitely the ideal to which all other vendors are compared. She is like Holy Mary, Our Lady of the Video.
LOL!!!... I wonder if Mary reads VF. She should come over here if she's ever having a bad day, that's for sure! We'd cheer her right up!

Yes, Mary is like none other! One of a kind! I actually spoke to her on the phone yesterday because a DVD I ordered from her had a small glitch in it (none of her fault of course!) and she shipped me out another one right away. She is so friendly "in person" over the phone. I told her she was famous over here at VF, and she laughed. I know it made her feel good.

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-10, 09:51 PM  
JessicaW

Mary is someone my partner thinks I do more 'trades' with than anyone else, that we should be on a first name basis! haha
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-10, 11:03 AM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
LOL!!!... I wonder if Mary reads VF. She should come over here if she's ever having a bad day, that's for sure! We'd cheer her right up!
She definitely does read VF; she was following our crazy "Tonique" thread recently and I'm sure she was greatly amused at our, um .... eagerness? for her to get those clips up!!
Old 02-18-10, 11:45 AM  
Barb
VF Supporter

Okay, so now I know why everyone loves Mary so much. I placed my order on the 16th and I got my dvd this morning - and it was free shipping! It hasn't even been two full days!
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-10, 11:46 AM  
bearcatfan

I ordered a dvd this morning and there was about a 20 minute difference between receiving my order confirmation and ship notification.

Yeah, sometimes I think she stalks us here and has the packages all ready to go based on what she reads
Old 02-18-10, 12:19 PM  
Barb
VF Supporter

Rose!
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-10, 12:38 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I ordered a dvd this morning and there was about a 20 minute difference between receiving my order confirmation and ship notification.

Yeah, sometimes I think she stalks us here and has the packages all ready to go based on what she reads
LOL. Mental image of Mary reading my threads asking about a particular dvd, already packaging it up for me & ready to pop it in the mail once I hit "order".
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-10, 12:31 PM  
fussybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by paideiamom View Post
Done.

If anybody wants to give equal time to their favorite ordering site, just let me know and I will add it. If there is a person's name associated with that site, let me know that as well. I don't order much, so I need help.

I remember a Jenn, but can't associate her with a site.

TIA
Well, I may be a bit biased because she's my sister - but www.beautyandthebeastfitness.com is my favorite ordering site. Becky posts here on the forums as roleez.
She's the one that got me back into exercising after a 10 year hiatus and she's always helpful when I have annoying questions about instructors and specific workout types and videos.
fussybot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advancedworkouts.com, beautyandthebeastfitness, totalfitnessdvds.com