Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-09, 07:04 PM  
cynthia42

Is the $129 price for the cardio barre on sale? It seems to be the list price. I'm having trouble figuring out which item people are snapping up from the sale.
cynthia42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 10:07 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

The $129 was the list price for the CardioBarre kit, which gets you free shipping and I had a discount code, but when I went to look at the sale a short time ago to see what I wanted to go with the kit in my cart, the kits were sold out. Mary has said she won't get any more after this. I missed them the last time she had them, too. Rats.

My workout room becomes a guest room when I clear the big gear that doesn't live in cupboards and put down the wall bed. I need a barre that easily stows away elsewhere and a carrying case would be ideal. I have ballet videos as well as barre workouts that I'm not doing because I miss having a barre. I may have to break down and order directly from CardioBarre. Anyone heard of problems with them?

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-09, 03:43 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I was looking ... and sorta considering the cardio barre ... and then I got a $500 oil bill.

My Thanksgiving sale goodies will have to see me through a long, cold winter.
Ouch. Will that last you the whole winter (and then some)?

I didn't order anything.

I have a $50 Visa gift card burning a hole in my pocket, but I'm holding out for Aero Barre and maybe Brazil Butt Lift (depending on what Shelley says).
Old 12-27-09, 01:45 PM  
Penny L

Talking Thanks!

I've never ordered from Mary before, and was thrilled to hear about both her service and the sale.

I ordered Keli Roberts Step It Strong and a Billy Blanks dvd. With shipping it was under $15.

I'm so excited and can't wait for them to come!
Penny L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-09, 02:08 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post

I didn't order anything.

I have a $50 Visa gift card burning a hole in my pocket, but I'm holding out for Aero Barre and maybe Brazil Butt Lift (depending on what Shelley says).
I, like you, am waiting for Aero Barre. I thought about BBL, but I can't stand Beachbody and also realized that there were only about 3 or so actual workouts in the $60 set!* (Plus, I get to take Brazilian dance once a week for free, so I figure I'm covered!)
*I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-09, 12:29 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I didn't get any of the sale items but I did order Cathe's MMA Boxing and Kickboxing. I think I will like these a lot especially the heavy bag segment...........

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-09, 01:34 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
No. Last heating season I spent almost $2,500 on oil, of course prices were higher. Sigh, I really want so much stuff!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-09, 02:01 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I treated myself to a cardio barre too!

I have a fluidity barre, but it is big & bulky & I can't stand it! I'm trying to sell it on craig's list, but no bites so far.

The case for my cardio barre was ripped very badly (inside) when mine arrived a few days ago. I was going to try to exchange it, but the material is very cheap & a new one will probably rip too. Plus, Mary is such a doll. I'd hate to put her through the trouble. I just taped it up with some electrical tape.

I think I will like the cardio barre a LOT more. It is much lighter and easy to assemble & disassemble.
My cardio barre case was ripped badly inside, too. I'm not going to bother Mary about it either because there is nothing she can do about the design. I don't see myself toting my barre around anyway, so the carrying case will probably only be used if I move to another place. I will use the electrical tape, too, as I think creating a case from scratch would be beyond my means after seeing how it is put together.

I'm happy with the barre. Because it doesn't have the Fluidity barre's weight, I would not feel comfortable hanging on it or leaning back. I miss the solid back of the Fluidity barre and the wonderful ab work you can do against it, but I don't really want two barres around the place. So, I put the Fluidity Bar up for sale on Craigslist.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale