Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-25-09, 11:56 PM  
enduranceron

I always see something I want....unfortunately what I wanted was not on sale...but I got them anyway (Lalofit Vol 1 & 2 and Cardiofight).

"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom." - Thomas Carlyle

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Mahatma Ghandi
enduranceron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 06:08 AM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

So much for trying to reduce my collection!!!! I KNOW Mary will have plenty on sale that I will want See y'all over at Mary's
Old 12-26-09, 06:37 AM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Gosh, what a collection...I had no idea I did find one Kathy Smith I didn't have (have all the others that I wanted)...the cardio timesaver one. Am looking at the Joyce Vedrals...do I REALLY need those?????
Old 12-26-09, 07:25 AM  
acescholar

Ha-ha, I'm both disappointed and relieved that I didn't find anything I needed or wanted! Nothing from my wish list was on sale.
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 07:35 AM  
sherry7899

I didn't find anything either, but I don't NEED anything. I'm still trying out dvds I bought from the Thanksgiving sale.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 08:15 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

The two dvds I wanted, and placed on my wish list yesterday are BOTH on sale today! Yeah! I quickly scanned the sale pages but will definitely have to spend more quality time to see what else I want.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 10:46 AM  
KathAL79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I didn't find anything either, but I don't NEED anything. I'm still trying out dvds I bought from the Thanksgiving sale.
Same here!
There are a few that might be tempting for the price, but they're not must haves, so I'm going to let someone else buy them and solve that dilemma for me.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 10:58 AM  
sbh

My DH gave me an early b-day present and I bought Shiva Rea's new Daily Energy Flow from Mary.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 01:04 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
Send Mary an email. I'm sure that it's not too late to add it. Mary rocks!
The big "problem" with Mary (ok the ONLY problem with Mary) is that she's likely to ship your stuff before you can change your mind.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-09, 01:18 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

What I really wanted wasn't on sale. But I am going to go ahead and get them anyway.

Actually, there were a few on my wish list, but then I looked at the clips again with a keener, more critical eye thanks to all the threads here and decided what I had thought I wanted would really just make me bonkers after a while, so off the list they came.

But the ones I am thinking of have literally hundreds of copies in stock at Mary's so methinks I will have the opportunity again one day.

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale