Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-09, 01:40 PM  
Carol K

The other DVDs are Rock Solid Buns, Rock Solid Abs and Rock Solid Cardio. They are currently only available through Firm Direct and Collage Video and there is no word yet on when the retail release will be. There is also a 10 minute DVD called Express Abs that is not included in the retail Wave kit and it is possible that it won't be sold separately.
Old 08-19-09, 01:50 PM  
lindseylu8

slightly OT but I caught the end of the Wave infomercial and it looks like the infomercial kit now contains Rock Solid Buns and the pink stretchy band. Originally they were add-ons-right?

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-09, 02:17 PM  
Carol K

Yes. Rock Solid Buns and Abs and a resistance band are included in the Deluxe kit and also as an add-on package. So is the informercial now including Rock Solid Buns in the Basic kit at the same price as before?
Old 08-19-09, 02:37 PM  
StephE

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus View Post
I also used it on the Firm trip and developed a new appreciation for it. (Hi Steph! )
Hi! And if you don't mind saying here... which FIRMie are you?? I don't recognize your screen name here... Waving back at ya, though!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-09, 02:43 PM  
StephE

It would figure that they'd offer more with the basic informercial kit now. I hate it for those that ordered from the FIRM original infomercial and didn't get those items included.

Well, at least the retail kit comes with two workouts plus the instructional. That's not too bad for the retail price. That should hold me for a little while anyway. I might go ahead and order the deluxe dvds from Collage sometime soon if it's going to be awhile before they hit retail. I wonder when we'll know if/when they're going retail?? It'll probably be awhile, I'm guessing.
Old 08-19-09, 03:06 PM  
lindseylu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
Yes. Rock Solid Buns and Abs and a resistance band are included in the Deluxe kit and also as an add-on package. So is the informercial now including Rock Solid Buns in the Basic kit at the same price as before?
I cant recall the price I saw on the infomercial but they def added in the Rock Solid Buns and the pink band w/ the basic kit...

It looks like thefirmwave.com isnt including the RSB & band, but the price is only $60 now for the basic kit...

Old 08-19-09, 03:24 PM  
StephE

Lindsey, I just looked at that too. I thought that $60 price seemed lower. Wonder why they don't have the website updated. That stinks if you only get the buns/stretchie through only the infomercial phone #.
Old 08-19-09, 03:40 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
I wonder when we'll know if/when they're going retail?? It'll probably be awhile, I'm guessing.
Stephanie, you can e-mail Mary and ask her if the the Rock Solid workouts are showing up on any of her retail release sales sheets. Sometimes she gets them pretty far in advance, although they can change.
Old 08-19-09, 03:41 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseylu8 View Post
It looks like thefirmwave.com isnt including the RSB & band, but the price is only $60 now for the basic kit...
Assuming they're still charging $19.95 for shipping, the price is now similar to the total delivery price I paid to QVC.
Old 08-19-09, 05:02 PM  
lindseylu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
Assuming they're still charging $19.95 for shipping, the price is now similar to the total delivery price I paid to QVC.
I would also assume the shipping is still high going w/ the Firm Direct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
Lindsey, I just looked at that too. I thought that $60 price seemed lower. Wonder why they don't have the website updated. That stinks if you only get the buns/stretchie through only the infomercial phone #.
I am thinking (guessing/ assuming) that the 1-800 # and infomercial price is higher than the $60 the website is offering (w/out RSB & band). I am guessing that maybe the original infomerical price now includes RSB & the stretchy band. But I do think they have a lower price on the website for the original infomercial package. Probably because the Wave went retail they are adjusting their pricing...

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com