Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-09, 03:16 PM  
StephE

Mary @ Total Fitness has FIRM Wave Retail Kits now!

Mary is AWESOME! I got my shipping notice from her today!! She shipped my Wave out the same day she got it in on the Gaiam truck! Her customer service and shipping times just can't be beat! I talked with her via "chat" last night, and she said she was pretty sure The Wave was coming in on the Gaiam truck today and sure enough, it did!

I know a lot of people don't care for the Wave, but I'm really excited to be getting it! I feel the price for the retail kit is worth it! I also had the opportunity to workout on the Wave at the FIRM studios on the last Believer's Trip and the things they were doing with it really made my legs burn, and I could really feel it in my abs too! And I've recently gotten some Leslie workouts and can't wait to try the Wave with those workouts!

Anyway, just wanted to pass this along in case some of you preordered with Mary or want to order from Mary. It's still stating a release date of Sept. 1 on her website, but she just got them in today so I'm sure that will change. Can't wait for my Wave to get here!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-09, 03:40 PM  
red1013

I got my shipping notice today as well. I hope I don't regret buying it. Why am I such a sucker for Firm workouts when I don't even do them that often?
red1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-09, 07:04 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Ha - I just put mine on Craig's List today. It's been sitting there toooooo long
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-09, 08:20 PM  
StephE

I really liked it when I tried it at the FIRM studio. I'll use it with the workouts that come with it, but I'll also use it on my own when I'm not using a video. And I'm sure I'll also find ways to use it with other workout DVDs. It's just plain fun rocking on it! LOL! Of course, there's really not much I don't like from the FIRM. I'm sure I'll find a place for the workouts in my rotation. I think it will be good to mix things up a bit and keep boredom away.
Old 08-18-09, 08:22 PM  
Janga

Thumbs up OT, kind of ...

I don't want the wave thingie but can't resist chiming in whenever this comes up with yea the customer service on Mary's site really just is the best.
Janga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-09, 08:23 PM  
StephE

Yes, Mary is the BEST! There's no company that I can think of that even comes close!
Old 08-18-09, 11:32 PM  
juberann

I can't pass up an opportunity to sing Mary's praises!! She is the best,there is no doubt about that I never,ever have any issue with recommending Mary to new vidiots, there is just no comparison. She is also one of the nicest people I have ever known, love her dearly

Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-09, 06:02 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Ditto ditto ditto! She's extremely easy to work with on any type of issue you might have with any workout. I remember one workout playing oddly on my DVD player; there was no reasonable explanation whatsoever and Mary immediately sent me a replacement to try. She said to simply return the first one (in the envelope she sent), or both of them if neither worked.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-09, 07:43 AM  
atticus
VF Supporter

The Wave and Mary

I think the Wave workouts get better the more you do them. It’s a tricky piece of equipment, but once you get the hang of it, it really works the quads and glutes. I also used it on the Firm trip and developed a new appreciation for it. (Hi Steph! )
And I think Mary and totalfitnessdvds are the best!
Old 08-19-09, 09:50 AM  
cooldham

Wow, I was really impressed with the price.

Does anyone know what the other DVDs are, and when we will be able to purchase those? Since the Ride the Wave DVD is only 10 minutes long (I think) I want to be able to but the other DVDs that were released!
cooldham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com