Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-09, 06:33 AM  
kat_b

I'm not getting it either. Tried both Firefox and Safari.

Ah: try putting in http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Shop...l/fp/SFV/32365

I put in index.htm and it redirected me there. Looks like they need to adjust a server setting... But now that I look: I'm guessing that's the old site.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 06:43 AM  
ldy_solana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b View Post
I'm not getting it either. Tried both Firefox and Safari.

Ah: try putting in http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Shop...l/fp/SFV/32365

I put in index.htm and it redirected me there. Looks like they need to adjust a server setting... But now that I look: I'm guessing that's the old site.
a computer buddy of mine says it has to be a server issue but can't say if its them or crappy verizon dsl that i am on as he is across the country and can't check my puter LOL

i am guessing that is the old site. i used firefox and IE. if i get to my mom's i may try her AOL browser but at this point i guess i lost a place to shop over stupid server issue.

ETA:tried to follow the links on the page you posted but i get the same message "the page cannot be found".

kassia
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 06:48 AM  
bearcatfan

I like the new site.

Does anyone know if that's Mary herself on the home page, demonstrating weights, yoga, ball work, etc?
Old 08-05-09, 06:58 AM  
herya

I like the new site, it's a great improvement! Hopefully it will be great for the business.

On the usability side, it would be great if preview clips could be accessed from the result list as well - now you need to open the workout page and click through to the preview section.
herya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 08:17 AM  
Malia

I had trouble getting in yesterday so I emailed and was sent this link that worked:

http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Defa...p?Redirected=Y

She said it takes 1-3 days for all the ISPs to reindex after changing DNS settings (that's a quote - I have no idea what that means but the link worked)

I don't think that's her picture, though, because she had a picture posted on the Beachbody coach site (just a before not an after) and it doesn't look like it would be the same person.
Malia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 09:28 AM  
KathAL79

I got that error message several times, and then suddenly I clicked on the regular link and was in. Not sure if clearing cookies helped or what.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 10:56 AM  
laurajhawk

Keep trying, folks, it may not just be your ISP that needs to "catch up" but servers along the route from Mary to you. No doubt it will all be cleared up in time for the big sale.

(Oh geez, there's a wish list feature now? For me, wish lists are SUCH an enabler ... especially combined with free shipping over $X. Y'know ... Well I want this but it's only $10. Oh but look! I could top it off with this from my wish list... )

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09, 11:31 AM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Quote:
Does anyone know if that's Mary herself on the home page, demonstrating weights, yoga, ball work, etc?
Well you guys got me really curious so I had to ask Mary. She said it's not her, it's a standard photo that she found from the site her web designer for photos.

BTW, I really like the look of the new site! I also like that the Twitter daily specials are prominently featured on the homepage!
Old 08-07-09, 01:14 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
(Oh geez, there's a wish list feature now? For me, wish lists are SUCH an enabler ... especially combined with free shipping over $X. Y'know ... Well I want this but it's only $10. Oh but look! I could top it off with this from my wish list... )
Oh laura, I'm the same way with wish lists and free shipping over $X! I love that Mary has a wish list now! Makes ordering even easier!
YogaGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-09, 03:44 PM  
ldy_solana

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Keep trying, folks, it may not just be your ISP that needs to "catch up" but servers along the route from Mary to you. No doubt it will all be cleared up in time for the big sale.

few more retries and it redirected me FINALLY LOL. yeah a wish list feature! i have to have doubles everywhere. have one at amazon, one at half.com and going to have one here b/c i am bound to get what i want one way or the other LOL

kassia
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com