Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-29-09, 04:48 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
Great site and Mary is terrific. Whether you order online or contact her by phone she is always so helpful and the service is so quick. I believe she is having a big 4th of July sale coming up this weekend.
PERKS UP!! Did I just hear 4th of July sale??

I haven't ever ordered from Mary/Total Fitness DVDs, but I am also thinking of ordering Jessica Smith's Knockout Body from her. I have looked in 4 or 5 different stores and simply cannot find it. So, with the excellent recommendations from VF, I'm going to order from Mary!
YogaGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-09, 06:36 PM  
Gardengirl

Did I read/hear somewhere here that this this workout was going to be available without the gloves? I want it, but I got the pink gloves with Leslie's Punch workout and I while I like the gloves, I don't want another set!
Old 06-29-09, 06:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Yes, Mary is having a 4th of July sale that starts this Friday night and runs - I believe - thru Sunday. I think she mentioned the word " BIG sale" in her weekly email which she sends out to lots of us. I'll be there!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-09, 07:36 PM  
katalina

YogaGal,
I was googling like crazy out on the web trying to find this workout and found that it was expected to be in Walmarts in the U.S. October 6th. That was far too long to wait - IMO - so, I ordered it and am oh so glad that I did (in case this thread hasn't mention that often enough yet... lol)

I'm such an enabler...
Kathy

Oh yeah, and per Mary's email: "big 4th of July sale running Friday July 3rd through Sunday July 5th. Hundreds of items on sale starting at $1.99"
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-09, 05:12 AM  
Janga

I like this site a lot also, especially the sales.
Janga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-09, 02:21 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl View Post
Did I read/hear somewhere here that this this workout was going to be available without the gloves? I want it, but I got the pink gloves with Leslie's Punch workout and I while I like the gloves, I don't want another set!
I don't know WHEN it will be available, but a dvd-only version is listed on Jessica Smith's website:
http://www.jessicasmith.tv/apps/webstore/
Old 06-30-09, 02:24 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
YogaGal,
I was googling like crazy out on the web trying to find this workout and found that it was expected to be in Walmarts in the U.S. October 6th. That was far too long to wait - IMO - so, I ordered it and am oh so glad that I did (in case this thread hasn't mention that often enough yet... lol)
Thanks for your research, Kathy! And I wholeheartedly agree--October is too long to wait! I'll probably order it from Mary later this week, perhaps waiting for this weekend to see if I find a sale item I absolutely "need."

Carolyn
Old 06-30-09, 03:53 PM  
xanna
VF Supporter

Just letting all you fellow Canadians know that she is very helpful with the customs forms and she credited my CC 10% after I placed my order when I mentioned that I was a VF member! Absolutely the best service I have ever encountered when ordering from the U.S.A.
xanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-09, 04:26 PM  
Gardengirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaGal View Post
I don't know WHEN it will be available, but a dvd-only version is listed on Jessica Smith's website:
http://www.jessicasmith.tv/apps/webstore/
Thanks! I was hoping that was the case. Although it only knocks $5.00 off the price without the gloves.
Old 06-30-09, 04:42 PM  
hypnomoon

I always look to order from her. I've never had a single problem and know if I did, she'd take care of it PDQ too.

Kimberly
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com