Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-09, 07:02 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Mary has THE best service, hands down! I order from her whenever I want something. If she doesn't carry it, she tries her best to get it. She is my first choice to go to. Always!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-09, 05:47 AM  
PhyllisG

I agree. She got the Leslie with the weighted gloves and had it shipped in one day. Late yesterday afternoon I ordered TaeBo Abs and I have an email this a.m saying it has been shipped. Plus when you speak to her on the phone she is so helpful. She is my first choice also. Plus her prices are great!
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-09, 01:01 PM  
kila

I guess we were thinking alike. I placed an order for tae bo abs yesterday too. I also got a noticed it shipped yesterday.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-09, 11:43 PM  
StephanieF

Mary has the absolute best customer service, ever. She ships so fast and just goes above and beyond anyone else I've ever bought from. She's moved into the #1 spot for my video purchases!
StephanieF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-09, 12:24 PM  
prettyinpink

I agree, Mary is wonderful! I have placed a few orders from her, including one from Amazon before I knew about her site. I had a problem with one DVD and she had a new one to me within two days with a postage paid envelope included to send the defective one back. Her email responses and shipping have also been fast, and her prices are great.

After dealing with another fitness DVD vendor that is not as stellar, I will choose Mary first every time from now on. It is not worth it to me to save only one or two dollars when it could potentially result in a big hassle with a delay of getting my correct order and actually costing me more money in the end. Mary truly rocks!
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-09, 09:00 PM  
Janga

I agree.

I only know about her site, didn't know I could buy from her through Amazon.
Janga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-09, 05:00 AM  
Fit Kitty

Mary is #1 in my books! I still can't believe she offered to go to Target to buy the Leslie kits and ship them out to us for actual cost. Now what other vendor would do that? That's above and beyond! I've placed a few orders with Mary and have been 100% satisfied with everything - she's got the best customer service ever.

Karen
Fit Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-09, 10:52 PM  
RedPanda

Thumbs up Another fan!

Mary won me as a faithful customer the very first time I contacted her. I wanted to buy The Firm's Powerball workout, without the med ball. She not only sold me the DVD separately, but didn't charge me for shipping!

She is a great option for those of us outside the US who want DVDs which would otherwise be unavailable.
Old 09-19-09, 09:26 AM  
gigi

I'm so all over Mary now...love her! I ordered Pure Barre Cardio (or whatever it's called) last night and rec'd an e-mail this morning that it's already shipped!!!
Old 11-19-09, 11:56 AM  
sophie kat

i wanted to add that i also think mary is the best. i ordered from her on monday 10 a.m. EST and it arrived in yesterday's mail! it's not the first time this has happened either.

I my VF friends!
sophie kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, international friendly, mary, total fitness dvds, totalfitnessdvds.com, totalfitnessdvds.net