Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 11-05-08, 08:44 PM  
CharM

She's quick! My trading partner bought from Mary on Saturday afternoon and by today (Wednesday), they're in my possession. yay!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-09, 01:01 AM  
Raphig

Mary is the best!

I just wanted to add my voice to sing Mary's praises. I had ordered a few of the ATRM DVDs during her last sale. As usualy, they arrived very quickly, even with the holiday shipping and weather delays. One of the DVDs was different from what I'd ordered. When I notified her, she responded immediately and sent the correct one along with a postage-paid, addressed envelope to return the incorrect one. When I responded that I'd discovered that the title on the DVD cover of the incorrect one, as well as on the actual DVD was mislabeled by the company (I-train) and was different than the actual workout on the DVD, she replied to just go ahead and keep it.

I really appreciated that. And, it shows that she won't try to pass it off to someone else - she's honest, has good prices and selection, and quick and friendly customer service to boot! I never hesitate to order from her!

Terri
Raphig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-09, 12:40 PM  
vivian

Thumbs up

Another thumbs up for Mary .I received my order in about a week ....

v
vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-09, 05:35 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Due to the many recommendations and positive comments on VF I thought I would try Totalfitness and I placed my first order during the recent sale. The website is a no fuss and straight forward site. It was all too easy ordering which could be a problem, a very real problem. Within hours (on a sunday?!) the order had shipped and then arrived in a week to overseas firmly packaged and nothing loose.
Awesome!
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-09, 06:32 PM  
Colleen
VF Supporter

Yet another thumbs up for Mary - competitive prices and excellent customer service!

I ordered about 6 DVDs during the holiday sale. When I got my package one of the DVDs was missing. I e-mailed Mary and she sent the DVD with the next post, along with a free resistance band and a nice note.

I always ask her to open the DVDs and put bubble wrap in the case to protect them from getting loose (and then scratched up) during shipping. I put this request in the message box when I place my order. She will do it, no problem!

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to prove that exercise can work without pain, I'd be a very rich woman.
- Pilates teacher Brooke Siler
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
totalfitnessdvds.com