Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-07, 03:49 PM  
cat4

Advancedworkouts or Totalfitnessdvds or Collage

Which of these vendors do you like to order from and why? Thanks.
cat4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 03:52 PM  
cmarsh4

I love Jen at advancedworkouts she has great service and offers 10% to VF'er quite often. I like Collage too because you can return with no question even unopened but they never have sales or give discounts. I have never purchased from totalfitnessdvd so I cant comment.

Chris
cmarsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 04:04 PM  
Kyra

I've never heard of totalfitnessdvds. I haven't ordered from collage in years, but never had any issues with them. Jen - very sweet, great service! Just ordered from her a week or so ago and had the usual pleasant experience. She pretty much caters to advanced people (as the name suggests) so her selection is a bit more limited, but if she has it and I'm looking for it I don't hesitate to buy from her.

Certified Bulletproof Athlete
Kyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 04:13 PM  
stephanie_932

I've never ordered from advancedworkouts but have read great reviews.

I've ordered from Collage and love their policy to send back DVDs even after you open and actually TRY the workout. I've done this with several DVDs and they credit my account within 10 business days. I always order from them when I have an "iffy" workout that I want to try.

Totalfitness DVD is wonderful!!! I've now place 3 or 4 orders from them and have nothing but high praise for the company. I always get my order super quick and they have free shipping for any order over $20...............that's 2 workouts!!! And so far, every order I've received has been shipped Priority not media with the free shipping. They have great service.

I don't think you'll lose with any of these 3 companies........go with the one with the best price, but if you are afraid you may not like a workout....definitely go with Collage.
Old 12-19-07, 04:17 PM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

Love TotalFitnessDVDs! I've ordered from them twice with no problems. Very fast shipping!

I've never had any problems with Collage either.
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 04:25 PM  
caligurl

jen at advancedworkouts!!!!!!!

i've never heard of totalfitnessdvds... and i've never ordered from collage but i've heard good things about them!
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 04:28 PM  
Shortstuff
VF Supporter

I've never ordered from TotalFitnessDVDs, but I love Jen from Advancedworkouts--she's a sweet, kind person, not to mention that she knows how to run a business and does it very well. I like Collage, but I'll probably never order from them again--Jen has my business.
Shortstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 04:28 PM  
cherimac

I like all three but love advancedworkouts.com the best. I like Collage's policy but don't like their higher prices, lol.
Old 12-19-07, 05:11 PM  
Erica

I've had nothing but great experiences with all three. I had an especially great experience with Total Fitness DVDs -- they have excellent customer service!
Erica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 05:36 PM  
juberann

Hands down and without a doubt, TOTALFITNESSDVDS!! I have been ordering from Mary Crowder since 2002 and have never had a problem,nor have I ever waited more then 3 days for my order. Not saying anything against the others but I always look to TOTALFITNESS first when I want a DVD. Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advancedworkouts, totalfitnessdvds.com