Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-23, 09:54 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Another cold morning, but it should warm up to a tolerable 20F by this afternoon. I’ll be visiting a co-op the same company I signed up for has just finished building. It will be good to walk through rooms of the same size I’m signing up for and to see their common areas. I’ll do my walk and stop for groceries afterwards.

Laura, glad you liked your cooked cucumbers! Were they still pretty wet or do they become crispy? Is this a good solution if the cucumbers are getting old in your fridge or had bruises on them? Hope you’re back to “normal” after your infusions.

Paula, I should go for a pedicure one of these days - trimming my toenails is kind of at the border of my flexibility these days . I’m a fan of corduroys also, but haven’t had any in my closet for decades! I just need a dressier pant than jeans or sweats for winter. I’m hoping my taxes are now done, but not submitting them until I’m sure nothing more is coming in the mail. I do miss my Quicken program when doing taxes, but their program has changed lots since my old computer and doesn’t work on my iPad without having a desktop version active also.

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote