Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-23, 11:03 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi everyone,

I wasn't able to post much this week because it was extremely hectic. Every single day was a hurricane of events! Lots of visits to the hospital for my sister, who remains stable but they aren't sure whether to continue with chemo or what to do about all her swelling. It's just such a mess. Her son who is her primary caretaker, got very sick so he couldn't be with her for a few days but is better now.

Thursday-Epic 3 Day 7, legs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_hx...XjuFXy&index=8) and I was so distracted but I did get through the whole thing.

Friday-Epic 3 Day 8, chest/shoulder/triceps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P176...XjuFXy&index=9). I was short on time but was able to get most of it in, maybe 75% and it was very good.

Saturday-Epic 3 day 9, total body unilateral (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw5x...juFXy&index=10) and I did the whole thing, plus a long warm up and long stretch since it was the weekend, but this one really wore me out, I had to dig deep to push myself through. I'm just feeling so run down and exhausted.

Sunday-Epic 3 Day 10, tabata HIIT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGW...juFXy&index=11) and I had more energy for this one, I still had to dig deep but it did go by really fast. That's one great thing about the HIIT workouts.

Today and tomorrow planned rest days thank goodness! Despite all my personal turmoil going on right now, I am actually really enjoying the Epic 3 program. The workouts are fast moving and more metabolic than Iron, which I'm glad I did but wasn't my favorite. I'm definitely using heavier weights this time around vs. when I was doing Epic Heat (which has a pretty similar feel to Epic 3) and even then I felt like I was using heavy weights too! And I'm so engrossed in this program that I'm no longer feeling impatient for Caroline to come back, even if she doesn't come back for some reason I still have so much content to enjoy...Epic Endgame and Fuel are on my list next and can certainly see myself repeating Epic Heat and Epic 3 at some point. Her Epic 1 and 2 are longer workouts and not really on my radar.

Eventmom and Buzzer Yes I agree about the three Squeeze DVDs, original, stronger, and the lower body-I have the first two but the lower body is supposed to be pretty much the same stuff so I skipped it. I really like both the original and stronger though, they both have great upper body (lower body too) and lots of content, premixes, etc.

Thank you both for your concern about my DH, he is doing better but has neuropathy in his hands and feet, but at the same time he is refusing to take any injectable medication (it was trulicity and how insulin) and I told him he needs to, I can nag him but I can't force him to do it So I don't know what to make of it all.

Buzzer The Dove DVDs are something I always thought I would like but never got them, so definitely let me know how they are!! I had read at some point that they were like the original Firm classics which would be amazing. I also love Great Weighted Workout so if they are like either of those, I am sure they are great! And what a steal for all 4 at $19. I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

I'm so glad you like the zquill pills and they are working so great for you!!!!

Tags
fitprime just right