Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-22, 08:04 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Hi All,

I started my workout week today with Epic Day 41 glute workout (this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi33...XkXVM&index=45) and I got to try out my new bootysprout machine! I like the machine and it comes with three heavy bands, I think they are 45# each, and I was able to use two bands (90# resistance) for many sets before I went down to 45#. I'm interested to see if my muscles feel different tomorrow. The rest of the workout was sumo squat/deadlift variations so the burnout was very high. I'm glad I'm done with that! Tomorrow upper body and it should be all inclusive I would have thought, but it appears to just be chest and tricep. I'm sure there's a reason for that LOL but Im going to see.

I feel like I slightly tweaked my shoulder somehow this morning but hopefully it will feel better by tomorrow.

Eventmom Haha well I like the shape of my butt, but I wouldn't say no to a little more volume, if that could be achieved! I'm not going to lose sleep about it but thought the machine would help me achieve more resistance, which it seems to be!

Buzzer Well, I went ahead and made my Cathe preorder! It really is a good deal for so many workouts. I doubt I'll be using the main workouts right away, but love that there are a couple of total body workouts, and I will definitely get use out of the stretch/foam roller workouts right away.

Well the weather is great in the DC area today, in fact the rest of the week is gorgeous high 70s so your DH should be able to really enjoy it!

Your treadmill running workout sounds really good! The reflection on the treadmill screen is at the worst possible angle, trust me I know! don't let it bother you!

Tags
fitprime just right