Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-14, 12:05 PM  
shoegoddess

Cool!!!!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 12:30 PM  
marya

Yay!!!!! I just bookmarked Mary's site the other day. For a long time now I've been in No-Buy mode, perfectly contented with my kundalini yoga workouts. But one never knows when the new workout bug will bite!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 01:07 PM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eibhinn View Post
What with her constant availability through online chat and lightning speed packaging and shipping or orders, I can't imagine she'll have the time to moderate a forum as well. Hopefully the community will be able to step up with some volunteer moderators or something.
I agree. Perhaps people can volunteer to moderate.

I really like how Mary runs her business so I hope she doesn't overstretch her resources in an effort to capture the Collage market.
Old 03-14-14, 02:20 PM  
LAC

Just wondering why people are asking Mary to add a forum? Will the fitness discussions there be different than the fitness discussions here on VF?
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 02:28 PM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
Just wondering why people are asking Mary to add a forum? Will the fitness discussions there be different than the fitness discussions here on VF?
It'll be a good place to ask Mary questions, for one.
Old 03-14-14, 02:59 PM  
Eibhinn

I've lurked/browsed the Collage forum occasionally, and I think a lot of folks who used that forum preferred that it is much smaller than VF. Also a couple of people thought some VFers can be mean (and, yes, there are always a couple of bad apples in every batch, I can't deny it). So I think Collage people asked Mary to start a forum so they could have a smaller, more intimate community to visit. Also maybe people don't like that VF doesn't allow diet talk and discourages off-topic discussion. But I think people also highly underestimate the amount work and skill that goes into running this place (THANKS Wendy!!! ).
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 03:25 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
I think some people are just not as comfortable here as they might be at a smaller forum.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 03:54 PM  
LAC

Ah, okay! That never occurred to me. Thanks ladies!
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 04:59 PM  
slinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
That is good news. Mary always has the best clips and hopefully more people will post review.
Best clips, best prices and always nice :-) I stopped buying from Collage in 2009, their international shipping charges were ridiculous and the item would take 6 weeks to arrive, the last item I bought just before xmas of 09 took 10 weeks, unimpressed .. Mary runs a great business, she's had my support for the last 5 years, I get all her stuff within a week including just before xmas, a nice surprise that was - only once did it come 3 weeks later and that was because of some "something or other thing happening - a strike or postal mixup I forget" ..
slinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 05:47 PM  
dbclark44

I'm glad to see Mary putting up a forum to try and fill the gap that Collage is leaving open. I wish her the best in this endeavor and pray for its success.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collage forum, mary, totalfitnessdvds.com, totalfitnessdvds.net